I am confused about this section?

fieryfox1920

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Is this section for people born female, females of transgender experience, or those who identify as men but enjoy showing feminine characteristics? All are very valid experiences I’m just not sure what should be discussed in this area? As a woman I am looking to connect with other female identifying ABs or littles as friends. I will except people of any gender is friends of course i’m just curious what this chat is for sorry if I’m being airheaded…

fieryfox1920 said:
Is this section for people born female, females of transgender experience, or those who identify as men but enjoy showing feminine characteristics?
All of the above.

Thank you for answering my question!

Sissy, is a broad term, so is this forum. But, usually it’s males dressing, or acting girly.
I don’t believe anyone can’t visit here, but the theme is sissy.

Reactions: boybecomesdiapergirl
Though I've always thought of AB/DL sissies as males who regress as little girls, I've seen plenty of pictures on the net of females dressed as toddler girls and they were labeled as sissies.

Luvshugs said:
Sissy, is a broad term, so is this forum. But, usually it’s males dressing, or acting girly.
I don’t believe anyone can’t visit here, but the theme is sissy.
OK then I’m sorry I posted here if I don’t belong in this section

I just wanted to know where I can meet other people who identify as women

fieryfox1920 said:
You can post here. Im sure some of the ladies will say hello.

fieryfox1920 said:
OK then I’m sorry I posted here if I don’t belong in this section
No apology necessary, and you are very welcome to post here. There is no reason, you can’t or shouldn’t. I only wanted to answer your question about sissy.

I kinda wish this sub forum category was separated because there is a difference between sissy/ cross dressing fetishes and people who identify and live a female all the time. But yeah as Moo said it's for all the above and I understand they probably don't want sub folder bloat.

fieryfox1920 said:
Is this section for people born female, females of transgender experience, or those who identify as men but enjoy showing feminine characteristics? All are very valid experiences I’m just not sure what should be discussed in this area? As a woman I am looking to connect with other female identifying ABs or littles as friends. I will except people of any gender is friends of course i’m just curious what this chat is for sorry if I’m being airheaded…
Hello.

I am a cis lady round here.

I sometimes hang around here and talk in a few threads. Mostly for outfit ideas and all of that.

fieryfox1920 said:
Send me a message

fieryfox1920 said:
as moo said " all the above" this section is for that, he is the owner of the site.
also hello there :3
PinkAndLittle said:
I kinda wish this sub forum category was separated because there is a difference between sissy/ cross dressing fetishes and people who identify and live a female all the time. But yeah as Moo said it's for all the above and I understand they probably don't want sub folder bloat.
this, it was asked about in the distant past, i am sure moo can tell ya all the stories behind that

Last edited:
PinkAndLittle said:
I agree with this but I guess whatever the owner of the site thinks is best is it is best there might be a reason behind it I don’t know

SofiaInPampers said:
Send me a message
I don’t think I can send you a message because I’m not an established contributor but you can send it to you one if you want.

fieryfox1920 said:
I don’t think I can send you a message because I’m not an established contributor but you can send it to you one if you want.
You have a profile picture so I believe 7 more forum posts/comments should grant you that. I can also send you a boop if you'd like as well

Reactions: fieryfox1920
I would love that thank you!

fieryfox1920 said:
Right here 😊
There are actually quite a lot of us on this site.
Hello and Welcome. Hope to see more of you.

PS: When you have an avatar (which you have) and 20 total posts you will be able to send/reply to PMs

Last edited:
Reactions: fieryfox1920, Luvshugs and chrischrischris
Back