Hypothetical Question - Are there Urologists who are AB/DL?

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Yes.
An interesting question whether or not there are Urologists who are also AB/DL?

I dont see why not to be honest AB /DLS are in al aspects of life

caitianx said:
An interesting question whether or not there are Urologists who are also AB/DL?

I'm certain of it. I remember the very moment when, aged 17, I wondered whether I was the only person in the world who liked diapers... and decided that I probably wasn't... but maybe the only person in the UK.

And then internet. o_O

ABDLism is MUCH more common than I could possibly have imagined... throughout so many different "types" of people who discovered the interest in different ways. Urology isn't exactly a medical obscurity either, so there's bound to be some cross-over, whether through kinky urophilia or (more likely, I imagine) unrelated coincidence.

your basically asking if there is medical doctors (in that specific field, on that note why did you ask that? seems oddly specific) are abdl?

Leio said:
I'm pretty sure that there are some urologists that are ABDL. However, I've met mostly urologists that weren't really that thrilled that I was wearing diapers.

I am sure that an ABDL-urologist wouldn’t let his personal interests influence his professional opinion.

There are more medical specialties with a high probability of encountering patients in diapers: geriatrics, neurology, paediatrics ofcourse. I think urology is the most boring of them all :D

I work in a hospital and I often wonder whom of my colleagues could be ABDL or little. Until now I’ve never suspected anyone. But then, nobody would likely suspect me neither.

Makubird said:
I am sure that an ABDL-urologist wouldn’t let his personal interests influence his professional opinion.

There are more medical specialties with a high probability of encountering patients in diapers: geriatrics, neurology, paediatrics ofcourse. I think urology is the most boring of them all :D

I work in a hospital and I often wonder whom of my colleagues could be ABDL or little. Until now I’ve never suspected anyone. But then, nobody would likely suspect me neither.
oh so it is like an irony type of thing?

CutePrincess said:
oh so it is like an irony type of thing?
I don’t think I understand what you mean...

Makubird said:
I don’t think I understand what you mean...
like this:

So my view is one has the ability to split personal and private life, so because of that maybe this is being asked from a sense of irony? like this example im showing?

Last edited:
Back