• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy ADISC

spacingout

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm an ageplayer that has started exploring how much i love this kink. I like wetting my diapers and wearing pretty clothes. I like getting tied up in rope. I like being constricted and restricted and made to submit. I'm exploring hypnosis and learning how yo hypno top. I get to practice with my mommy when I am lucky.

I have been in the greater kink scene for about 2 years now. I like impact play, butt plugs, dirty talk and nipple play as well. Latex and leather and corsets are sexy to wear and look at! I really enjoy wearing my diaper and little space outfits while mommy is in her tight clothes like a leather corset or stretchy leggings.

I identify as a trans girl switch and mommy's little when I ageplay. My little self is about kindergarten age and also really enjoys age regression. She loves diapers and her binky, yet is adamantly NOT a baby :p

I want to learn more about ageplay related items such as decorating a playroom, ways to enliven an ageplay scene for myself and my mommy and play partners, ways people have enjoyed and used hypnosis in ageplay scenes, as well as be comfortable exploring diaper play by myself and with my play partners. I foresee myself reading much more often than posting.

With other interests, it's mostly nerdy stuff like board- and videogames. Other stuff would be about figuring out relationships and also kinky friendships and if theres a sustainable way to have play partners in a LTR.

In the world of other timesucks, I recently moved to a city and am still figuring all that out. Very different than the burbs. I would rather talk about things other than work if given the chance.

My name is spacingout, but everybody calls me spacingout. ~cue giorgio by moroder~

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Hi, I hope you like it here

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Hi, I hope you like it here
Thanks, I hope so, too!

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

welcome! sounds like you found the right place! there's all kinds of ABDLs and littles here, but there's definitely a lot of people who are into the kinky side of ageplay! i'm heavily involved in the BDSM & kink scenes as well, i'm a petplayer, i love rope play and latex too! as well as general bondage, impact play, and more. it's a very fun community! i feel a lot better about myself now that i've accepted that i'm kinky :) i'm trans too, both inside and outside of my AB/little side!

hope you enjoy your stay here, folks are super nice!

Reactions: spacingout
Back