How would you abdls feel about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome.
You are an incredible person.

cannamommy said:
Ok, I decided to take Howwedoin advice and took the stickers off.

My man got home, ( a little later than expected due to an unexpected layover) though it worked in my favor. It gave me time to get home from work and make his favorite dinner. Which is Mac-n-cheese, with a side of hot dogs. He seemed really tired and worn out so I gave him a hug and a kid and told him to go take a long hot shower. While he was taking his shower I layed out his onesie and his favorite diaper on the bed.

When he came out he saw what was laid out and actually said “are you sure?” And my response was my little guy has been working so hard I think he needs his mommy to take care of him. The smile I received warmed my heart so much! I laid him down and put him in his diaper and onsie. Told him to pick out his favorite movie ( which in little space is Moana) while I got dinner served he came in and asked “ just out of curiosity where did you get the diapers?

I divulged that I have known where he keeps his things for awhile now but that there are not there anymore. He did get this look as though he was thinking I had thrown them out.

That’s when I handed him his pack of stickers and said see that top drawer ( pointing to my old bra drawer. That’s your drawer now go take a look.

When he opened it he started watering up in the eyes. It filled me with joy and pain. ( to think how awful I was when he first came out to me) I told him that mommy would love to decorate his new drawer with him ! ( thank you Howwedoin for the suggestion!) so we put stickers on it together and I big spooned him afterward while we watched his movie! It was a magical moment that I will never forget! Thank you to everyone! We are dinner and he fell asleep during the movie. As I laid next to this amazing man and my own little guy I began crying because of how I handled everything in the past. I will tell you about the next morning in a new post and I’m sure he will post about it as well.

Seriously I want to thank everyone and tell you all that I’m am forever grateful for this community! You ALL are special people and that this community is a god send.

I got goosebumps reading this post...now you know, its all special. As moved as you were cannaboy must have been in heaven. Good for the both of you.

MonteDriver93 said:
That's awesome.
You are an incredible person.

I’m not incredible, just learning to love unconditionally one day at a time

cannamommy said:

My man got home, ( a little later than expected due to an unexpected layover) though it worked in my favor. It gave me time to get home from work and make his favorite dinner. Which is Mac-n-cheese, with a side of hot dogs. He seemed really tired and worn out so I gave him a hug and a kid and told him to go take a long hot shower. While he was taking his shower I layed out his onesie and his favorite diaper on the bed.

When he came out he saw what was laid out and actually said “are you sure?” And my response was my little guy has been working so hard I think he needs his mommy to take care of him. The smile I received warmed my heart so much! I laid him down and put him in his diaper and onsie. Told him to pick out his favorite movie ( which in little space is Moana) while I got dinner served he came in and asked “ just out of curiosity where did you get the diapers?

I divulged that I have known where he keeps his things for awhile now but that there are not there anymore. He did get this look as though he was thinking I had thrown them out.

That’s when I handed him his pack of stickers and said see that top drawer ( pointing to my old bra drawer. That’s your drawer now go take a look.

When he opened it he started watering up in the eyes. It filled me with joy and pain. ( to think how awful I was when he first came out to me) I told him that mommy would love to decorate his new drawer with him ! ( thank you Howwedoin for the suggestion!) so we put stickers on it together and I big spooned him afterward while we watched his movie! It was a magical moment that I will never forget! Thank you to everyone! We are dinner and he fell asleep during the movie. As I laid next to this amazing man and my own little guy I began crying because of how I handled everything in the past. I will tell you about the next morning in a new post and I’m sure he will post about it as well.

Seriously I want to thank everyone and tell you all that I’m am forever grateful for this community! You ALL are special people and that this community is a god send.

I’m just a DL but reading this thread got me a little teary eyed and really cheered me up. Thanks for sharing!

paddedcowboy said:
I’m just a DL but reading this thread got me a little teary eyed and really cheered me up. Thanks for sharing!

+1 here. Absolutely amazing

cannamommy said:

This whole situation got me teary eyed but with a huge smile on my face it just made my day and I'm glad to know that there are people like you out there that understand my wife is still getting used to the mommy thing but she is very accepting I just ordered 2 abdl surprise mystery boxes from etsy that we will open together one is a movie box so we can have a movie night might be fun if you look into it :3

cannamommy said:
I’m not incredible, just learning to love unconditionally one day at a time

The fact that you are learning to love someone unconditionally makes you incredible.

You are an amazing women. We all dream of having some one like you.

WOW! This is my favorite thread! Thank you for being open to ideas. I’m not into the “little” thing but I’m really jealous. Just one weekend in his shoes would make me very happy! You both deserve each other!

Fabulous this has worked out so well!

I wish every happiness to both of you :hug:

I’m just a DL but I would love it if my wife laid out a diaper on the bed or the bathroom counter while I was in the shower. She already knows and allows me to wear but it would be more confirmation of acceptance.

AAO said:
I’m just a DL but I would love it if my wife laid out a diaper on the bed or the bathroom counter while I was in the shower. She already knows and allows me to wear but it would be more confirmation of acceptance.

I too am mostly DL and don't regress to a little. My wife also knows where my stash is and I agree that it would be great to have her lay out a diaper after a shower. I would also like it if she took one of our dresser drawers and filled it with diapers. But can't do that because the kids may discover it and there would be a lot of explaining to do.

For me however I would prefer my wife to surprise me with her wearing a diaper. But I wouldn't want her to make it too obvious. Maybe just the top peaking out of her pants or just hearing the crinkle when she is walking around the house.

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great LDW! my little and I switched things up a bit this weekend. After we had a special time putting stickers on his drawer and having a cuddle fest with his favorite movie I was actually expecting to give my little guy a bit of a "little" weekend. however that did not happen. I woke up the next morning planning to be in mommy role but when I woke up my little was not there. I walked around our house thinking I would find my diapered guy playing video games or something but he was no where to be seen. That's when I found a Note on the microwave. " hey beautiful, coffee is made, take a long hot shower, be home shortly" I figured he went for a run or something. so I poured myself a HUGE cup of coffe ( coffee is my total weakness) and jumped in the shower. when I got out I could hear noises coming from the kitchen. I went to investigate and there stood my hunk of a man in a tank and gym shorts cooking what smelled like a full spread breakfast. eggs, bacon, fruit, and even cinnimon rolls ( my absolute) favorite!

He shyly thanked me for his drawer and for the night before. and said he had a whole weekend planned for me as the star! It was the best, He sent me for a spa day, took me out to dinner and then I got to pick my romance movie while he gave me a foot rub ! ahh it was amazing!!!

It was well deserved! Take it easy you two, It will be hard to top all this!

cannamommy said:
Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great LDW! my little and I switched things up a bit this weekend. After we had a special time putting stickers on his drawer and having a cuddle fest with his favorite movie I was actually expecting to give my little guy a bit of a "little" weekend. however that did not happen. I woke up the next morning planning to be in mommy role but when I woke up my little was not there. I walked around our house thinking I would find my diapered guy playing video games or something but he was no where to be seen. That's when I found a Note on the microwave. " hey beautiful, coffee is made, take a long hot shower, be home shortly" I figured he went for a run or something. so I poured myself a HUGE cup of coffe ( coffee is my total weakness) and jumped in the shower. when I got out I could hear noises coming from the kitchen. I went to investigate and there stood my hunk of a man in a tank and gym shorts cooking what smelled like a full spread breakfast. eggs, bacon, fruit, and even cinnimon rolls ( my absolute) favorite!

He shyly thanked me for his drawer and for the night before. and said he had a whole weekend planned for me as the star! It was the best, He sent me for a spa day, took me out to dinner and then I got to pick my romance movie while he gave me a foot rub ! ahh it was amazing!!!

You are starting to see the incredible bond and dynamic that can develop here when this goes both ways!

I think this give and take on both your parts is the best. You are both not only willing but actually doing things for the other person.

This is sooo great.

TheWalkingDad said:
For me however I would prefer my wife to surprise me with her wearing a diaper. But I wouldn't want her to make it too obvious. Maybe just the top peaking out of her pants or just hearing the crinkle when she is walking around the house.

That would be great too! But I think in my relationship it seems less likely to happen. My wife has tried diapers a few times but not very enthusiastically and she wore pull-ons from Tranquility for about a month after our son was born but of course didn’t enjoy needing to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back