Ummm
It's next week right?
I didn't miss it.

paddedhawk said:
Ummm
It's next week right?
I didn't miss it.
Well, any previous ones to be vague.

I've been to 4 and all have been amazing. Hope the next is just as fun.

Reactions: lilstevie56
My first event. OMG 6 days. 😊😵🫣

Just got luggage straps and a Pikachu tag. 🤣

Just need to do laundry and pack and get a smaller spray bottle for the Dreft Blissfuls I drown all my clothing in. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: BAP21 and lilstevie56
This is excellant tips if you are going to Cap or other abdl con . I love where she talks about the yucky hotel floors and to pretend its hot lava .

SparkleAlchemist said:
I've been to 4 and all have been amazing. Hope the next is just as fun.
LittleAndAlone said:
My first event. OMG 6 days. 😊😵🫣
Spoiled brats! :)

One of these days... sigh...

In the meantime, please blog your experience so that us Plain-Belly Sneetches can live vicariously.

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and abdilly
Cottontail said:

In the meantime, please blog your experience so that us Plain-Belly Sneetches can live vicariously.
*offers you a handful of sweaty sticky gummy bears*

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
Cottontail said:

LittleAndAlone said:
*offers you a handful of sweaty sticky gummy bears*
You don't want them?

*picks the pocket lint off*

Still good!

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

🧳🧒🧸

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any gatherings happening after CapCon? By sheer coincidence I planned a vacation to Chicago (by train) on the weekend after CapCon! I've never been to an ABDL event and just plain didn't know CapCon was a week before... :confused: Had I known, I would have definitely come this year. I'm still planning to have a fun vacation though. I will be walking into Tykables with my Tykables! 😅 But if there are any small gatherings I might be tempted to say hi!

Aaarrggg can't sleep. 😅

🫨😵😵‍💫🥱🥳

It's the most amazing thing ever. I don't want this week to ever end. 😭

🤴🧸🎠🚂🛝🎪🍬🍦🍕

• Love
Reactions: Cashew, lilstevie56 and LainIsLain
:cry: Maybe next year!

🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭😭 I dun wanna go hoooommmmmeeee......

Last edited:
So...it was the best time of my life since the time I was a real kid. 😭

I went alone, I can only imagine it's even better with a partner. This was my first CAPcon, first ABDL event of any kind, and first time in my life that I've been little or in little clothes and diapers or even holding a stuffed animal in front of another human. I'd already steeled my resolve and wanted this so was prepared and got over it very quickly. There are all kinds of people of all types, sizes, and ages, with no shame and nobody cares so whatever shyness or body image issues you might have are disarmed immediately on day one. The hardest part for me was each morning when it's quiet in the room halls and Im stepping outside the room again, feeling intimidated like "what if it was a dream or its over and the elevator is going to open at the lobby floor and there no conn going on..." But then relief finally when someone else gets on wearing diapers and a onesie. 🤣

Rolling out of bed still sleepy with footie jammies, diapers, plushy slippers, and a stuffy and going down the elevator for breakfast, in a high chair if you want. Then waddling and shuffling over to watch cartoons for an hour. Go change into shortalls around noon and hang out in preschool and color or have stories read to you. The preschool/kindergarten room was adorable with ABC banners and stuff all over the walls, little chairs and tables, crafts on the walls, and smelled overwhelming of crayons, glue, and paper like the real thing. You felt so smol just going inside. Or go play with the swings or ball pit or just go chill in the middles video game room playing Super Nintendo and Switch while trying your very bestest to not get run over by other littles on tricycles along the way. Chicken nuggies and cookies for lunch in the cafe loft while looking at all the other littles walking around with the cutest outfits and stuffies. Hearing all the playing and commotion below and all around while you eat making you restless and giddy like a child. Like tricycle bells and crashing block towers or the sound of LEGOs being searched through in the play areas. Go take a nap in a giant crib in a dark quiet room with noise machine and star projector if you need a break. Or take time out and sit on a giant couch you have to climb up on and swing your legs off the edge in the main lobby. Or check out vendors with every diaper design and bit of little gear imaginable and try things on in person to be sure of sizing. And this is just the daily idle open floor stuff not including scheduled events, presentations, classes etc. If its crowded you can sit on the floor and feel super smol wriggling back and forth to the music or whatever while you snuggle your stuffie.

Just stuff like that all day long 16 hours a day for 5 days straight, non-stop with over 1000+ other littles.

Didn't go into changing areas or dark room despite getting the wrist band for it. Besides this little thing I'm quite vanilla; hetero cis mono and demi if not ace, so I'd need to go with a partner to make use of those spaces.

It's compete intoxicating euphoria and heaven. It feels like a distant dream already. But I'm wearing my badge at home as proof that it happened and that I fucking did it and I loved every second!

🥹🥹🥹😭😭😭

For anyone else who was there I was the one with the huge Eevee stuffy and a Pokemon backpack and water bottle, either in dino footies with Stitch slippers or red/blue/denim Tykable shortalls and LEGO shoes. Despite enjoying every second, my little self is the same as my real child self always was. I still failed to overcome my seemingly disinterested introverted anti social tendencies and moped around solo without making any real effort to meet many people or make many friends. But whatever. One step at a time. Maybe Ill wear a sign next time. 🤣 I found my home and my people and that's good enough for now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: billybobtombo, Witch, DylanLewis and 14 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Didn't go into changing areas or dark room despite getting the wrist band for it. Besides this little thing I'm quite vanilla; hetero cis mono and demi if not ace, so I'd need to go with a partner to make use of those spaces.

It's compete intoxicating euphoria and heaven. It feels like a distant dream already. But I'm wearing my badge at home as proof that it happened and that I fucking did it and I loved every second!
Just a heads up for next convention, you don't need a partner to go in the changing room. We gave lots of free diapers away to single littles who changed themselves!

• Love
Reactions: Witch and TigerDL
SparkleAlchemist said:
Just a heads up for next convention, you don't need a partner to go in the changing room. We gave lots of free diapers away to single littles who changed themselves!
😳👉👈🫣

Last edited:
Glad to hear it was awesome. I’m jeal.

I had no idea that many people attended it! For privacy reasons I doubt I'll ever be able to go. Very cool though!

Back