How to use a urinal when you are wearing a diaper with tapes?

BabyTyrant said:
I think its important to note that people are different, whereas some of us are strictly ABDL and dont suffer from IC, others here do

Where some of us think Diapers are Fun and Convenient, others dont have the same view and will try to avoid using a Diaper if possible.

Plus Diapers are expensive and if you can avoid using one you can re-use it or just keep it on for longer and save more money

Personally when I put a Diaper on I plan on using it fully, and once I start I'm just gonna keep using it until I have to change or take it off (if I am headed into work where I dont usually have a Diaper on for)

Good point - Thank you

Why use a urinal when you have a diaper on? Diapers soaks up all the urine

Reactions: CookieMonstah
EagleBoy said:
Why use a urinal when you have a diaper on? Diapers soaks up all the urine
Read other posts. Some time you have to use bathroom

I've developed the form to use a single hand to haul out, hold/ai, as well as hold back the leg gather / leak guard elastic to prevent choking the flow. I prefer to sit on a commode rather than stand at a urinal though, because the less direct aim brings the dribble a bit closer to the unzipped pants than if I can drop pants to sit. I can come up with a picture or illustration if you need one.

Reactions: Piefox
I go and change in the toilet only there's no really point of wearing if if you're going to use the Stalls for the bathroom I mean I didn't go and go what all happened have to use the toilet anyways I have bowel issues I just go and I need to go down the road you should not be embarrassed of going in your diaper no one's going to know that you wearing it

BL75 said:
Most of the method suggestions are on point. I've used urinals when I don't want to flood, though I prefer a stall diapered or not. As far as discretion, other than maybe your place of work, where you might not want to arouse conclusions, don't worry about it. Even if someone hears, and even if they identify the sound, and EVEN if they correctly determine that you are wearing a diaper, and EVEN IF they somehow determine that you are wearing a diaper for non essential purposes....what are they going to do ? Call the diaper police on you ? It really doesn't matter and is not likely to be noticed in any significant way.

Busted local man found wear diaper in mens restroom.Screenshot_2020-02-25-16-31-20~2.png

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am not incontinent and so I just wear in the day mostly for fun. I do have a small bladder and wear if I am going to a movie or long drive as a convenience. I still like to use the urinals if I am around one since I don't keep spare diapers with me. Looks like there are some challenges to wearing one with tapes. I may stick to Goodnites as I can pull down like big boy underwear.

With the diapers I use I'm able to pull down and pull up.

Urinals are the easier of the two. You should be able to slip it up over the waistband and point down enough to do your business without making a mess. Sitting down on a toilet though, you’ll have to either untape or shimmy and slide the diaper down enough to where you’ve got clearance.

Funny this just came up. I'm spending March diapered. 24/7 for the month. But, I dont use them very often. I don't want to deal with changing at work because it's not very private. I do wet at home sometimes but my wife cant understand why...so theres that.

Anyway. Yes...I too just fold down the top.

BigBlueTwo said:
I think your concerns are valid. I'm not sure I could manage to use a urinal if I was wearing a taped diaper. Pulling those upper tapes without ruining them can be difficult, especially if wearing pants (i.e. trousers). At home, I can take my pants off to make things easier. At a public urinal? Not so much.

I don't do it unless there is a stall. I tried to use a urinal before when I felt my M4 was getting too saturated. Standing there and trying to get your pants down a bit without them slipping to the floor is VERY difficult especially if you are wearing plastic underpants over your disposable diaper as a backup.

Second, undoing the tapes was obviously noisy enough even when I did it gently and slow which by that time I was fairly sure the guy next to me at a urinal had an idea what I was wearing. I continued to the point where I was able to use the urinal but my pants were resting to my spread thighs as tightly as possible and my shirt was barely covering up my exposed PUs and already heavily wet M4. I can bet he saw something of my diaper / PU but at that point there was nothing I could do to hide it. I was actually ready to answer a question from him if he asked about my diaper wearing. We just continued on without saying anything.

I have to use a stall and undo one top tape. I do this at work bc it’s hard to do a full change and dispose a wet diaper.

I wear 24/7 if I can make it to the bathroom while at work I will make an honest attempt just on account I just assume change at home but not be a soggy bottom all day

I choose to go in the stall I will slip "it" out of the leg gather and try to keep the leg gather held open to allow flow. Flush tuck it back in and position properly tuck my shirt and done. I have it down to a science and it takes some practice.

As an occasional DL and being into cloth ive had company stop by and had to switch to non use. Not as easy with overly tight plastic pants but with better stretching rubber pants and a little squirming from once being good at twister you can pull the crotch of a diaper aside and slip out the bottom without going through all the problems of undoing everything. Another win for rubber pants.

PaddedBrony said:
Urinals are the easier of the two. You should be able to slip it up over the waistband and point down enough to do your business without making a mess. Sitting down on a toilet though, you’ll have to either untape or shimmy and slide the diaper down enough to where you’ve got clearance.

I find I can pull back the leg elastic and slip out to pee while standing at a urinal or sitting on the toilet. (sitting is easier, and less risk of dribbling on my pants) It takes a little practice and proper placement of fingers to coordinate all that though.

bambinod said:
I find I can pull back the leg elastic and slip out to pee while standing at a urinal or sitting on the toilet. (sitting is easier, and less risk of dribbling on my pants) It takes a little practice and proper placement of fingers to coordinate all that though.
Honestly, I’ve never thought of trying that. Usually I just carefully slip a diaper down enough to get by, but I’ll have to give that a shot next time.

Not too hard really... 😅

IMG_0312_123222.jpg

It's simple, you don't.

Like a few other posters have mentioned before, I don't bother trying to slip down my diaper, and neither will I undo any tapes. Instead, I slip my willy out on the side, one hand holding back the leg guard, the other hand being used for aiming. I'm certainly on the "short" end of the range, but that works for me nevertheless.
Of course, if your diaper is already pretty much soaked, you will get the hand that fetches and re-stuffs your willy wet, but I LIKE my pee, and besides, I will wash my hands after finishing the job anyways.

I don't really like wetting, but I will sometimes wear diapers out to bars etc.

I do the same as the poster above. Just stick it through the leg hole and pop it back in after. Way easier than undoing tapes.

I wouldn't do it at a urinal though, only in a cubicle!!

Back