How old are you guys currently?

I am one of the younger ones; 19, but I feel old as a boomer with newcomers in the forums

Reactions: erinwinters, Lyokodl, Blathers and 1 other person
highabsorbancy said:
I am one of the younger ones; 19, but I feel old as a boomer with newcomers in the forums
Hey! I'm a 2nd-year GenXer! 😲 ;) 🤭

Oops, I just outed my age. 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl and Blathers
highabsorbancy said:

Zoomers unit! >:3

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
18 almost 19

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
I'm 24 now, but I had started having interest again when I turned 16 or so, then when I turned 19 I was able to afford abdl diapers and now I wear every other day 😄

Reactions: Lyokodl, Blathers and BobbiSueEllen

Reactions: Lyokodl
18. Unfortunately had the thoughts of a DL around age 13, I figured out what it was around age 16. Started wearing ABDL style diapers around age 17.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Blathers
KKC1977 said:
I am 61 and been in diapers for a year now.

Why did you wait so long to get into diapers ? :)

The odometer just rolled over a couple of days ago, 65. Stay padded, you’ll never get out of this life alive.

30 in a month. Started 4 years ago.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Lyokodl
I'm 31 been wearing since 12

Hi Flamoroo!

I'm 34 and my hubby is 38. The first time I put on a diaper since potty training I was 29. My hubby has been into diapers since well... forever. He has been AB for the past five years now.

Reactions: perlFerret, Mal8, Lyokodl and 1 other person

I wore my first diaper post-potty training when I was around... 11-12? Stole a couple from a family member (sorry!)

I didn't start wearing regularly until I was 15-16, when I started interacting with the ABDL community online.

47. First started with plastic bags and tape in the early 90s. First bag of Attends shortly after. ABU was my real start. I really got serious about it when they opened the first time. Had to hide it from my first wife, but I told my second wife right away. Since then in 2014 I've pretty much accepted it and grown to LOVE it

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL
30 in a few weeks. Started wearing 8 years ago.

24. I‘m a Little or however you want to call it, since I was 5 or 6 years old

32 this fall. Been wearing forever. ☺️

Currently 33. Started wearing off and on since 8 or 9 yrs old?

Side note: I wore pullups at night until age 7.

Mid 30s.

Started age 4 (I still remember the “lightbulb moment”) when I saw a leaflet or ad of some
kind with a girl who I thought looked about my age wearing a nappy. I suddenly had this overwhelmingly jealous desire to wear one too and went right upstairs to the bedroom of my little sister and put on one of hers.

The rest, as they say, is history...

Reactions: Mal8 and Lyokodl
Just turned 21 recently. As for when I started wearing Diapers, I believe 16 was when I got the cheap stuff from Walgreens. I was 19 when I accepted being into diapers and started to get the actual good stuff.

Back