The Fox Bab
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
18. Unfortunately had the thoughts of a DL around age 13, I figured out what it was around age 16. Started wearing ABDL style diapers around age 17.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The odometer just rolled over a couple of days ago, 65. Stay padded, you’ll never get out of this life alive.

GoSuperMarcus

Rep for ABU
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other

I wore my first diaper post-potty training when I was around... 11-12? Stole a couple from a family member (sorry!)

I didn't start wearing regularly until I was 15-16, when I started interacting with the ABDL community online.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
47. First started with plastic bags and tape in the early 90s. First bag of Attends shortly after. ABU was my real start. I really got serious about it when they opened the first time. Had to hide it from my first wife, but I told my second wife right away. Since then in 2014 I've pretty much accepted it and grown to LOVE it

Last edited:

Alittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Currently 33. Started wearing off and on since 8 or 9 yrs old?

Side note: I wore pullups at night until age 7.

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Mid 30s.

Started age 4 (I still remember the “lightbulb moment”) when I saw a leaflet or ad of some
kind with a girl who I thought looked about my age wearing a nappy. I suddenly had this overwhelmingly jealous desire to wear one too and went right upstairs to the bedroom of my little sister and put on one of hers.

The rest, as they say, is history...

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Just turned 21 recently. As for when I started wearing Diapers, I believe 16 was when I got the cheap stuff from Walgreens. I was 19 when I accepted being into diapers and started to get the actual good stuff.