How old are you guys currently?

I'm now 61. I started wearing diapers at 44, after a traumatic personal experience (jail term). I've been wearing a little more often over the years.

I am 23 years old and I started to wear diapers when I was 15 xD

Reactions: espectro and Lyokodl
I am 23 and the first time I got interest in the ABDL world was around one year ago. I only tried wearing diapers once last December, but I haven't done it again because it was a pretty horrible experience. It wasn't bad because I didn't like diapers, I actually loved them. It was bad because I don't live alone and it caused me a lot of paranoia and tons and tons of anxiety. I will surely try wearing again once I live alone or with someone I trust enough to tell then about my DL side.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I am 24 years old. I've been curious about the scene since I was a kid. I actually had an account here the got deleted during the transition to 18+. I bought my first pack of diapers when I was 15.

Last edited:

44. Started wearing for fun at age 6. I was diapered in cloth as a baby, and my parents kept all the old cloth diapers around, so I was playing with those right up until I moved out (in addition to other diapers I'd bought with my own money from age 12 onward). It's possible that my longest break from diapers (since age 6) was my first four months at college.

I am 30.

I got into diapers early on. As far back as I can remember. Around when I was 5 or so. I liked wearing them. I stole from friends house when his little sister was still a baby. As I got older I would steal diapers from my church’s nursery. When I graduated college I started up again. And I have been wearing them ever since. I try not wear them all the time though because they get a little expensive for me. I told my wife that wear diapers and she told me I need to get over but it isn’t that simple. So I usually wear them when she’s not around or in bed.

I turn 75 this month. I started wearing 24/7 about 3 years ago. Believe it or not, I wear for fun and not due to an incontinence issue. I pee into my diapers throughout the day controlling how much I pee so as to only need to change 3 times each day. Beyond that, I'd feel my pee fetish was costing too much in disposable diapers.

I'm 24.
Probably aquired this fetish at 15 and have been able to wear diapers since i was 18.

I'm currently 19. My interest in ABDL awakened a month after I turned 16, wore my first pullup a few months after that, and eventually wore my first Adult diaper (Littlepawz) when I was 17. Been wearing on and off ever since.

Im 29, ive been into diapers since i was 4, but i didn't really get to have my own until i was 13. I really started wearing often when i turned 20.

26 but that might change

29, been wearing diapers since I was about 20

40. Been a DL my whole life.

56, I was a diapered bed wetter until about 13. Still diapered and my bed is dry! I am very very lucky to have an understanding wife. We have been sharing and exploring the lifestyle together for over 30 years.

42. Never needed them after age 2 but always liked them.

31, I started when I was 12. But always liked them... :)

61 started when i was 28 hit on the head with tree

I just turned 43, and I was 12 when I first started wearing diapers.

Back