How often do you change

For me it depends on how my day is going sometimes three daytime diapers sometimes four daytime diapers and one nighttime diaper

Reactions: Diprs2
Alot, but not as much as I used to. More during the summer when I'm in thinner diapers, but still at least four times during the day. If I'm exercising or running errands and staying hydrated on a really hot day as many as eight changes, but usually its only that many if I'm throwing some pullups into my routine for a run or a quick trip to the store in loose shorts. During the winter maybe three times a day. On a really lazy weekend with boosters I would sometimes only need to change once in the middle of the day.

I am in the midst of trial and error at wearing Terry cotton briefs with small towels inside as a booster and of course plastic pants.
I would in the past only wear occasional for fun but because I’m getting a cute PMD every time I use the bathroom and dribbles without
warning other times I’ve been trying 24/7 for about 2 weeks now. So far so good . One pair of nappy briefs seems to be lasting me all day as
Long as I change the booster twice during the day. Then a full change before bed. I’ve order some proper infant sized Terry towel nappies measuring 60X60cm to fold and use as more effective boosters. The rinse and quick wash is adequate for my light wetting but the difficulty I’m trying to manage is getting the nappie dry after washing before I run out. I don;t want to use a tumble dryer and prefer to hang them to dry naturally. This takes about 48 hours and even longer when I have to hide them away from visitors.

I usually change about 15 mins after my coffee induced morning BM, then again around 4:30 or 5 o'clock when I get home from work, than again right before bed. On weekends I sometimes have to change around mid-day. I drink more when I'm not busy.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Dandelion
I try to do changes every 4 hours , so use 4/5 a day

Generally I try to change only when my Nappy starts to leak and that is usually twice during daylight hours when up and about then a new one for night time.

Back