How often do you change

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
How many times a day do you change your diaper. For me it depends on the day. The only time I wear a actual diaper is at bedtime. Which lately is wet a few times a week. Other than that I wear pullups which pretty much stay wet all day. I try to change when it gets really uncomfortable.

Reactions: Diprs2, Bearcatz, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
I'll usually go through 5, sometimes 4, diapers a day. I use mid range diapers though and I like drinking tons of coffee, water and beer.

Reactions: Diprs2
5-6 times a day I am incontinent so I change when needed

I change several times a day. I try to check my diaper for the accidents more often and sometimes can make it to the bathroom

I pretty much only wet the bed, so day no. Buy nights 2-3 times a week. And it's not like things get soaked, just pretty much definately damp in the morning but enough that if I didn't wear a reusable I would be doing sheets way too much.

Guess I need to consider myself lucky.

3 or 4 times on a typical day, 6-8 on particularly bad days

Twinmom said:
How many times a day do you change your diaper. For me it depends on the day. The only time I wear a actual diaper is at bedtime. Which lately is wet a few times a week. Other than that I wear pullups which pretty much stay wet all day. I try to change when it gets really uncomfortable.
i typically use 3 or four nappies a day depending how wet they get

I normally use 3 diapers per day plus 1 overnight diaper. I am always wetting myself and normally poop my diaper once per day.

Reactions: Diprs2 and NorthwestDiaperDude
I would normally say depends on the day and what type of accidents I have but I'm sure for anyone who's incontinent the rule applies that messy diapers get changed immediately

I usually go thru three daytime changes, plus one overnight diaper, so usually 4 changes in a 24 hr period. I rarely have to change my diaper in the middle of the night.

I drink approx 2 - 2.5 liters a day (65-85 oz of coffee, water, soda, fruit juice, ...). Being active, part of it goes away when you breethe and through your skin (between, 0.5 to 1 liter).

This mean in 24 hours, I pee between 1.5 and 2 liters (up to 65 oz)...

I usually do my #2 30-60 minutes after waking up. I don't do it my diaper. It's the right time to put a fresh diaper. Depending on the day, temperature, how much I drink, I can keep the same diaper until my shower around 9-10 PM and put a fresh one for the night. Sometimes (or if I go outside in the evening) I change in the afternoon around 5-6 PM...

Answer: 2-3 a day my normal diaper is a Tena Maxi (european). It can swallow 1 liter without any leak, even seated on a chair the entire day.

I tried also with massive absorption ABDL ones. It's near the same. Well say 2 a day, at least to be fresh before going to bed and after #2!

Only if I go to a party and drink a LOT (not only alcohool, also water !), I might need an additional one but in this case I usually wear an Tena Ultima or an ABDL one.

Drinking more than 3 liters a day is not healthy (except in very hot/dry climate). You lose too much minerals. I this case, drink mineral water to avoid issues...

LupintheWolf said:
I would normally say depends on the day and what type of accidents I have but I'm sure for anyone who's incontinent the rule applies that messy diapers get changed immediately
Depends on the day🤣

• Haha
Reactions: EcoIncon
One thin diaper per work day with up to 3 insert man pee pads level 3. These pads I change out when they get full. After an evening shower I may just use a pull up or a man pee pad till bedtime when get into a nighttime diaper.

I never change myself.
Daddy changes my diaper in the morning before he goes to to work at the base. Then he comes home for lunch and changes me. He changes me again when he gets home from work. He checks on me about an hour after dinner, if I’m wet, he usually keeps me in the same diaper til bed time. But if my diaper is messy (I have severe ibs) he changes me after dinner and then once again right before bed. He usually checks me again around 2am because i usually wet a lot while sleeping. So usually 4-5 times a day during the week. On the weekends, it maybe 5-6 times because hes not working.

If I'm home I don't usually change my diaper until I feel that little trickle of pee leaking down my leg. I love being in a wet diaper and stay that way most of the time.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Kellycares
I go through about 4 to 6 diapers a day. If Im staying at home with no big activities Ill just wear thicker diapers and change about 4 times. I drink a lot of water and coffee so I tend to wet a lot. If its a gym day or a day of heavy activity I go through a few more. I get pretty sweaty and I always put on a fresh diaper before the workout and after the workout. I hate rashes so I try to keep my skin cared for.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and Woncrinklz
I try to stay away from coffee. It makes me waste diapers!:unsure::giggle:

I normally only wear a nappy at weekends to bed. I like to wear right through the night with out changing. tykables overnights are good for this. if however I have had beer or wine the previous afternoon/evening inevtitabley I do usually have to change half way through the night. if I dont change then I sometimes end up with a wet bed and all the business of having to change the sheets etc.

I mean depending on the day anywhere between 3-6 changes depends if messing accidents happen

Last edited:
Back