How much money do you think you have spent on being diapered over your life

I sometimes think about how much I have spent on being able to go in my pants instead of using the toilet. I make enough to afford it, but I guess I wonder what else I could have spent the money on instead. I wear MegaMax and Betterdry with boosters. Between $2.50-3.00 a pop. Probably about 350 diapers per year because I don’t wear to work. It’s expensive but I enjoy wearing and using them. I don’t think that will ever change as this has been going on for three years already.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and hanzertas
Monkeypuzzler said:
About £30k at a guess for the past 20 years. Worth every penny in my opinion and would have only spent it on something else.
Exactly... I’ve guessed somewhere in the £5k-£10k range, but that wouldn’t pay off the mortgage, and I’m sure I’ve spent a fair bit more than that on booze for example (I mean, you can get most of a pack of adult nappies for the price of a decent bottle of wine, and I know which one lasts longer!)

Reactions: Howl and Monkeypuzzler
I’ve been wearing for about 22 years, but my opportunities are very few and far in between. If I had to guess, I would say $200 to $300 in that time frame. When I buy a pack of diapers, that pack last me for months. And I am talking about a bag of 10 diapers, not a case.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I still have enough control generally to not need diapers physically. Also, I use Goodnites, so I'm coming out on the cheap end. If I were guessing, I have probably spent less than $200 total on diapers over the year I have been working to accept I'm ABDL. Not sure how much that could've been as a baby though. Lol. All I know is Pull Ups were my last diaper and I didn't potty train until I was 4.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Teddy02 said:
Over a 50+ year timescale,, probably £75-80K. But where I could get the NHS (I’m in the UK) to pay for them, I don’t. I make my own terry nappies, plastic pants from Suprima https://saveexpress.de/ in Germany (they last a long time if you look after them) and only sometimes wear Rearz or Crinklz. Abena pull-ups if I have to be very serious and discrete. Be happy in your nappy!!!
50 plus years I am sure you started out in cloth diapers. I use them sometimes but I prefer disposable. mostly because I dont like the bulk of cloth. Not to bad at night though and that's when I use them if I decide to go with cloth for the night that is. Sometimes if i have a rash i prefer them.

Reactions: Teddy02
Great question. I've gone through like 200+ megamax just since quarantine started last year. Probably spend like 1,500-2,000 USD a year on diapers including adult stuff and the baby/kid sized stuff for my collection, wipes, cream, powder, etc. Honestly not enough to really make me question it at all. I've never once second guessed a diaper related purchase since they make me a very happy boy.

$133

Elmo doesn’t wanna know, Elmo would probably cry 😭

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, Weatheronthe8s and RedPandaDL
I’m not going to speculate on an exact number, but it has to be in the thousands. Between the adult-sized diapers for my personal use, the baby-sized diapers I collect, and all the paraphernalia I’ve bought, binged on and purged a number of times and bought again, it has to be in the thousands for the 13+ years I’ve been wearing and ABDL. On the bright side, at least the money was well-spent.

Reactions: hanzertas and Littlerobbydubbs
I don’t want to know how much money I wasted on several binge/purge cycles. However, now that I’ve accepted this part of me, I’m sure I’ll get close to some of the numbers people are throwing around here!

I think I've spent something between 500 € and 750 € (600-900 USD).
I only wear every now and then.

Last edited:
Briefs/Doublers/wipes/Barrier Cloths/Cavilon Barrier wipes-swabs/Calmoseptine/Garywear/Cleansers/ and so forth
now run me around 5-6K per year. been on this rate since a bad Surgery in 2008 , prior to that it was maybe 1200 per Year for just night issues
briefs are about 2/3 with 1/3 going to all the rest. maybe someday i'll just get the damn bag but I am sure that has it own costs/issues . Doc disappeared of the face of the earth so was never able to get a malpractice settlement

BigBlueBear said:
I've probably spent a little over $750 CAD (roughly $600 US, £450, or 18500 Thai Baht :p).

Most of that money was spent in the last year. I bought my first diapers in 2011, but didn't buy anything between 2012 and early 2020.
That’s quite the hiatus. If you spent the savings on bitcoin you’d be set😉

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueBear
I’m guessing about 4K over my lifetime.

The ones I usually use are $45 a case. For others it ranges from $25-$40 a pack. I recently got into liners $15 per pack. The times I used depends $15 a pack. Sometimes baby diapers $8 a pack. Must've spent over $2400 on diapers by now (since 2015) cause I wear 24/7.

I spend around $120 a year? So maybe $1300-1400 since I started wearing....as I was kinda late to getting courage to buy stuff.

I use mine sparingly as I can get bored, so I can stretch out a case for a while. I did go semi 24/7 when I had my own place, but it just took the fun out of it.

just a little over $18,000 so far for diapers alone. My first purchase was in 2007, and I bought my first case in late 2008.

although I've been gradually increasing my stash size over the years, so that doesn't necessarily reflect my yearly use. Excel says I have about $3,400 in "inventory" right now. (yeah... big stash...)

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
bambinod said:
just a little over $18,000 so far for diapers alone. My first purchase was in 2007, and I bought my first case in late 2008.

although I've been gradually increasing my stash size over the years, so that doesn't necessarily reflect my yearly use. Excel says I have about $3,400 in "inventory" right now. (yeah... big stash...)
💪 you sir, rock. *crowd goes wild*

Subtlerustle said:
💪 you sir, rock. *crowd goes wild*

I'm trying to reduce my stash. I managed to sell the diapers I had that don't fit, and have been trying to cut back on my purchases, while changing more frequently. I've kind of set a rule for myself - I record how many diapers I have in stock when I place a new order, and the rule is I can't order more unless that's less than how many I had in stock on my last order. (this should reduce my stash size over time, though it may take awhile!)

But all these evil diaper companies keep having irresistible sales!

I have a walk-in closet upstairs piled high with cases, and keep them marked so I can find what I'm looking for when the diaper cabinet downstairs needs a restock.

I'm not incontinent so for diapers alone (including disposable/cloth/both kinds of training pants/plastic pants), probably less than $1000 over the past 13 years. That includes at least 6 or 7 binge-purge cycles where I threw out everything ($300-$350 worth of diapers and other things.

Now if you include everything I've bought from being little over the years, it's about $4.5k. Yes it's a lot of money. Yes I'd like to have that extra cash lying around, but I am an otherwise low maintenance person. Basically, this is the only thing I spend any extra money on.

If I divide it out, it works out to about $350/year or $30/month. It's not bad for something that provides a lifetime of fulfillment. For me, it was a large upfront investment that later slowed to a trickle because most of the things I buy are intended to be used forever. So the longer I live, the cheaper it'll be.

I use a disposable diaper about once a week on average so it takes more than a year to go through a 80 pack case and that number is slowed by using Goodnites, Easy-Ups, baby diapers, and cloth diapers/training pants.

One of the reasons why I don't want to go incontinent is that it would add almost $1500 to my budget per year. (2 diapers at ~$1.80 each + a baby diaper stuffer at ~$0.25 per day)

Last edited:
Back