How much money do you think you have spent on being diapered over your life

CrinklingCajun

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I sometimes think about how much I have spent on being able to go in my pants instead of using the toilet. I make enough to afford it, but I guess I wonder what else I could have spent the money on instead. I wear MegaMax and Betterdry with boosters. Between $2.50-3.00 a pop. Probably about 350 diapers per year because I don’t wear to work. It’s expensive but I enjoy wearing and using them. I don’t think that will ever change as this has been going on for three years already.

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
About £30k at a guess for the past 20 years. Worth every penny in my opinion and would have only spent it on something else.
Exactly... I’ve guessed somewhere in the £5k-£10k range, but that wouldn’t pay off the mortgage, and I’m sure I’ve spent a fair bit more than that on booze for example (I mean, you can get most of a pack of adult nappies for the price of a decent bottle of wine, and I know which one lasts longer!)

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been wearing for about 22 years, but my opportunities are very few and far in between. If I had to guess, I would say $200 to $300 in that time frame. When I buy a pack of diapers, that pack last me for months. And I am talking about a bag of 10 diapers, not a case.

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I still have enough control generally to not need diapers physically. Also, I use Goodnites, so I'm coming out on the cheap end. If I were guessing, I have probably spent less than $200 total on diapers over the year I have been working to accept I'm ABDL. Not sure how much that could've been as a baby though. Lol. All I know is Pull Ups were my last diaper and I didn't potty train until I was 4.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Over a 50+ year timescale,, probably £75-80K. But where I could get the NHS (I’m in the UK) to pay for them, I don’t. I make my own terry nappies, plastic pants from Suprima https://saveexpress.de/ in Germany (they last a long time if you look after them) and only sometimes wear Rearz or Crinklz. Abena pull-ups if I have to be very serious and discrete. Be happy in your nappy!!!
50 plus years I am sure you started out in cloth diapers. I use them sometimes but I prefer disposable. mostly because I dont like the bulk of cloth. Not to bad at night though and that's when I use them if I decide to go with cloth for the night that is. Sometimes if i have a rash i prefer them.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Great question. I've gone through like 200+ megamax just since quarantine started last year. Probably spend like 1,500-2,000 USD a year on diapers including adult stuff and the baby/kid sized stuff for my collection, wipes, cream, powder, etc. Honestly not enough to really make me question it at all. I've never once second guessed a diaper related purchase since they make me a very happy boy.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I’m not going to speculate on an exact number, but it has to be in the thousands. Between the adult-sized diapers for my personal use, the baby-sized diapers I collect, and all the paraphernalia I’ve bought, binged on and purged a number of times and bought again, it has to be in the thousands for the 13+ years I’ve been wearing and ABDL. On the bright side, at least the money was well-spent.

Littlerobbydubbs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don’t want to know how much money I wasted on several binge/purge cycles. However, now that I’ve accepted this part of me, I’m sure I’ll get close to some of the numbers people are throwing around here!

db80

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think I've spent something between 500 € and 750 € (600-900 USD).
I only wear every now and then.

Last edited:

utefan

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Briefs/Doublers/wipes/Barrier Cloths/Cavilon Barrier wipes-swabs/Calmoseptine/Garywear/Cleansers/ and so forth
now run me around 5-6K per year. been on this rate since a bad Surgery in 2008 , prior to that it was maybe 1200 per Year for just night issues
briefs are about 2/3 with 1/3 going to all the rest. maybe someday i'll just get the damn bag but I am sure that has it own costs/issues . Doc disappeared of the face of the earth so was never able to get a malpractice settlement

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've probably spent a little over $750 CAD (roughly $600 US, £450, or 18500 Thai Baht :p).

Most of that money was spent in the last year. I bought my first diapers in 2011, but didn't buy anything between 2012 and early 2020.
That’s quite the hiatus. If you spent the savings on bitcoin you’d be set😉

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
The ones I usually use are $45 a case. For others it ranges from $25-$40 a pack. I recently got into liners $15 per pack. The times I used depends $15 a pack. Sometimes baby diapers $8 a pack. Must've spent over $2400 on diapers by now (since 2015) cause I wear 24/7.

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I spend around $120 a year? So maybe $1300-1400 since I started wearing....as I was kinda late to getting courage to buy stuff.

I use mine sparingly as I can get bored, so I can stretch out a case for a while. I did go semi 24/7 when I had my own place, but it just took the fun out of it.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
just a little over $18,000 so far for diapers alone. My first purchase was in 2007, and I bought my first case in late 2008.

although I've been gradually increasing my stash size over the years, so that doesn't necessarily reflect my yearly use. Excel says I have about $3,400 in "inventory" right now. (yeah... big stash...)

Last edited:

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
just a little over $18,000 so far for diapers alone. My first purchase was in 2007, and I bought my first case in late 2008.

although I've been gradually increasing my stash size over the years, so that doesn't necessarily reflect my yearly use. Excel says I have about $3,400 in "inventory" right now. (yeah... big stash...)
💪 you sir, rock. *crowd goes wild*

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
💪 you sir, rock. *crowd goes wild*

I'm trying to reduce my stash. I managed to sell the diapers I had that don't fit, and have been trying to cut back on my purchases, while changing more frequently. I've kind of set a rule for myself - I record how many diapers I have in stock when I place a new order, and the rule is I can't order more unless that's less than how many I had in stock on my last order. (this should reduce my stash size over time, though it may take awhile!)

But all these evil diaper companies keep having irresistible sales!

I have a walk-in closet upstairs piled high with cases, and keep them marked so I can find what I'm looking for when the diaper cabinet downstairs needs a restock.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm not incontinent so for diapers alone (including disposable/cloth/both kinds of training pants/plastic pants), probably less than $1000 over the past 13 years. That includes at least 6 or 7 binge-purge cycles where I threw out everything ($300-$350 worth of diapers and other things.

Now if you include everything I've bought from being little over the years, it's about $4.5k. Yes it's a lot of money. Yes I'd like to have that extra cash lying around, but I am an otherwise low maintenance person. Basically, this is the only thing I spend any extra money on.

If I divide it out, it works out to about $350/year or $30/month. It's not bad for something that provides a lifetime of fulfillment. For me, it was a large upfront investment that later slowed to a trickle because most of the things I buy are intended to be used forever. So the longer I live, the cheaper it'll be.

I use a disposable diaper about once a week on average so it takes more than a year to go through a 80 pack case and that number is slowed by using Goodnites, Easy-Ups, baby diapers, and cloth diapers/training pants.

One of the reasons why I don't want to go incontinent is that it would add almost $1500 to my budget per year. (2 diapers at ~$1.80 each + a baby diaper stuffer at ~$0.25 per day)

Last edited: