how much money do you think we spend on diapers?

I had to spend over $1,000 last year on diapers and boosters. But I definitely don't wear $1,000 worth of diapers in a year. My closet is full and I'm looking for more storage space. But I will say my variety is quite large.

Probably under 500$ for me. When I do buy, I usually get the mixed half cases from Abu and use credit card points to by my other dips from Amazon.

Lately Ive been waring more often, so Ill probably end up spending more this year.

After seeing a lot of these yearly spent totals, I’m actually kind of glad I don’t get many opportunities to wear.

A decent amount, I buy a combination of Tenas $20 a pack where I live for 16 and Abuniverse (usually total costs me about $100-$120 with shipping because I normally do the mixed half pack. I have 3 cloth that combined cost me 120.

Reactions: Kellycares
Hi, i wear a diaper full time now, and so I am in with the group spending around $1,200 a year on diapers. And to keep my diaper costs this low, I often use less expensive pharmecy, or big box store, diapers around the house, instead of my preffered luxury brand diapers like Megamax. Buying a new pair of plastic panties, or a new onesie, once a year, and other related supplies adds another 100 dollars or so.

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
eliblox2009 said:
I just thought how much money do we send on diapers per year. any guesses?
I'd say this depends on the number of diapers you actually use daily based on need. I think if you have any form of incontinence your costs will be considerably higher. Simply because your needs are greater than say an occasional wearer, it also really depends on your choice of padding. I am currently wearing solely ABDL themed diapers, but having been permanently urinary incontinent from birth, i've used virtually every form of padding from pull-ups, to medical grade diapers to now exclusively ABDL themed diapers. I've seen my costs escalate as a result though, with various factors at play inflation, and increased shipping costs. I'm roughly using 4-6 diapers over a 24 hour period. so based on 4 x 365 days x £3 per diaper including shipping then £4.380 per year if 6 x 365 x £3 then £6570 to work out the monthly cost simply divide the annual cost by 12. So £365 for 4 per day usage, and £547.50. Clearly everyones needs and budgets vary, my costs are based on living in the UK, and using the more expensive exclusively ABDL option. If you live in the US or Canada and can access diapers via medicaid or other insurance backed schemes your cost are probably met in part or full? Also your choice of padding to meet both need and budget will ultimately influence, both your monthly/yearly cost.

Last edited:
eliblox2009 said:
I just thought how much money do we send on diapers per year. any guesses?
I get all my stuff through insurance due to incontinence. I can actually see exactly how much it costs because of the claims that are billed. It's hundreds of dollars every month.

Kellycares said:
Hi, i wear a diaper full time now, and so I am in with the group spending around $1,200 a year on diapers. And to keep my diaper costs this low, I often use less expensive pharmecy, or big box store, diapers around the house, instead of my preffered luxury brand diapers like Megamax. Buying a new pair of plastic panties, or a new onesie, once a year, and other related supplies adds another 100 dollars or so.
For all that wearing a diaper means to you, Kelly, you've earned the right to ditch the thrift. Live well and reward yourself. It's well worth it!

• Love
Oh goodness.. i only buy from ABU and LDU, I work full time and only wear at home every second night and on weekends, but would be around $1500 AUD a year on nappies 😅

probably like £50 - £100 a year but I only wear on weekends and I mostly buy pull ups

I actually just activated my FHSA at work, because I found out that Northshore will accept it

I wear 24/7 and only use printed ABDL diapers so I'm probably in the $2500/yr range.

• Wow
Reactions: ShAd0w10
Ive spent close to $400 last year.

With insurance about 1000 Euro a year.

Andrewgdfw said:
For all that wearing a diaper means to you, Kelly, you've earned the right to ditch the thrift. Live well and reward yourself. It's well worth it!
Thanks Andrew for your kind words of support and encouragement. I agree, partly. I can afford premium diapers and wear them exclusively. But, I am also frugal. Why use a $2.75 diaper when one or two .50 cent ones will meet my at-home mostly evening needs. I also keep my diaper costs down with the medical savings account, free shipping for my large monthly order, and disciplining myself to most always properly fill my diaper to full capacity before changing.

I know there is nothing wrong with being an adult in diapers. Still, I find this need very humbling. Something my loved ones say I need to be more of. Frankly, I agree, and as I work on it, I find I enjoy feeling humbled sometimes. There is nothing more humbling then sucking it in, getting my courage up, and push my shopping cart through the aisles and to checkout, with a large package of 40 adult diapers on display once a month.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and Andrewgdfw
Too much 😫😳 that’s why I wear cloth 100% time at home , my next disposable will be Tuesday morning when I go back to work

BobbiSueEllen said:
After I moved to Kentucky and into that beat-up mobile (that lasted only 3 months, thankfully), I bought a case of pink Megamax and a case of InControl Elites...76 diapers. Over a year later, I have 15 "Pink Pampers" 🤭 left and four Elites left. 😲 They cost me over $200...so that's about $165 per year. I'll still buy, wear and use them...but to save money I'll also make 8 AIO diapers to wear, stuffed with shaped pads, mainly for wetting. It's how I wanna have my cake...and eat it, too. Mmmm, caaake... 🤭🍰🥰
oh no way i am from kentucy too!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
well, my buying habits of my happiness will/is going to be changing, ready to fully accept this side of me (no shame about preference for diapers to keep my overall well being happy).
going from diapered at night for an overactive bladder where 70-100 bucks would get me through the month with a couple of extras, now going to occasionally wearing thought the day with the possibility of a change due to a soiled/ wet diaper, brings the count daily count way up and as such the cost, im able to shoulder the costs this will be upwards of 1500-2000 a year but the thing remains where do i keep that many cases or bags without being in plain sight

$120/mo on NS go supreme black, $120/mo on megamax, so roughly $2800-$3000/year

Maybe a couple hundred bucks a year, on average? But I'm also a notorious cheapskate and I get most of my diapers from thrift stores.

Back