how much money do you think we spend on diapers?

Someone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I just thought how much money do we send on diapers per year. any guesses?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, LittleEnigma and Jorelaxed
I spend about $1200 U.S. Dollars per year!

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, theancientmariner and Kellycares
I’m somewhere between $50 to $100 a year. Only get a pack or two each year.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Jorelaxed said:
I spend about $1200 U.S. Dollars per year!
I'm about same as mine are a majority ABDL diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, Kellycares and Jorelaxed
I spent close to $200 on diapers already this year. Its going to be a long one 🙃.

Reactions: Kellycares
Little over 100 monthly

Reactions: Angelapinks and katierichards7777
Little over 100 monthly

Reactions: espectro
Likely $1200-$1400 though IF the VA pulls through for me (now that I've gone through every single item in their formulary, FINALLY!) I have a rep in the pharmacy doing what she can to get me products that will get me through the night without the worry of waking up 4-7 in MISERABLE, in a COLD, WET BED (well technically cold wet reusable bedpads which they've been providing) as that is a surefire way to WRECK my day long before it even starts. I do wind up incapable of moving if I have a temp over 100 (my normal temp is 97.1) as i get chills. The higher the fever, the more my body resembles an out of control jackhammer and the pain is beyond description. When you're feeling like that, waking up due to an inadequate (or failed) diaper I pretty much BEG God to just F******* Kill me already!

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
Too much.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Moonshot
Money is tight now, and will be so for the near future. Using sparingly. I fear the day my stash of good abdl diapers runs out.

Living in Israel, I have to order everything internationally. International shipping is effectively non existent these days. Stuff takes several months to shlep through int'l shipping. Once it arrives in Israel I get it quickly, but takes very very long to arrive here. Tykables may ship it next day, but it then takes 4 months to arrive here, sitting at various points along the way for several weeks at a time.

• Wow
I have been mostly 24/7 with the exception of vacation, family, etc. over the past year and I'd say that I've spent around $1200-$1400 in 2022. I only purchase Bambino, Rearz, LFB, ABU and use around 2-4 diapers per day. But, with the recent price increases, I think it will likely be a bit higher this year unless there are some REALLY good sales.

About $2k per year lately. Way more than I should considering I'm just pissing into the trash can. I have been going through 60 or more premium diapers per month (plus some boosters). I have a goal to get it closer to $1k this year by using more cloth.

Less of 100 USD / month, but since Im 24x7 im thinking about will be a good idea save some money ordering just Tena Maxi. (One box 120 for 2 months).

With insurance $2640 cdn a year
before I had insurance $5400 cdn a year

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and littledreamers333
I sometimes shudder when I think of the money spent on abdl stuff over 20 years. It’s got to be nearly £1000 😑 (don’t have any of it any more 🤦‍♂️

I haven't even been wearing for half a year but I can math it out. A full case is like $220 and it's enough to last me two months but I also want to get half cases of other diapers and those are $120. So that's $340 for 3 months of diapers and so for a full year it would be about $1360

Reactions: Kellycares
so for me, I would say it’s a range, somewhere between two to $300 every other month. I am in Diapers 24/7 and I average 2 to 3 diapers a day. And I offset my use of good quality diapers with using the free stuff from Walmart that I get through my insurance. Not that great but it keeps me from having to use one of my really good diapers while I’m at home. I only order stuff from Rearz or InControl and I have found that using Sezzle to make payments makes it way easier to absorb the cost, lol great fun. I can stretch my payments over the course of like a month and a half. This is why I say it’s every other month for me. I try to take advantage of when the diapers IUs go on sale. no matter what, though. It still sucks that it’s really expensive for us who need good quality diapers.

After I moved to Kentucky and into that beat-up mobile (that lasted only 3 months, thankfully), I bought a case of pink Megamax and a case of InControl Elites...76 diapers. Over a year later, I have 15 "Pink Pampers" 🤭 left and four Elites left. 😲 They cost me over $200...so that's about $165 per year. I'll still buy, wear and use them...but to save money I'll also make 8 AIO diapers to wear, stuffed with shaped pads, mainly for wetting. It's how I wanna have my cake...and eat it, too. Mmmm, caaake... 🤭🍰🥰

Reactions: Angelapinks and Kellycares
~ 3k$ a year ... 😬

More than enough.

Reactions: Someone
Back