How much mess can a typical abdl diaper hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyshackleford

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How much mess can an abdl diaper hold and not leak, even if sat in? This is a weird question sorry.

That "depends" on the diaper. (seriously though, don't use depends brand). For holding a mess you will need ample room inside of the diaper, high waisted, and tall leak guards. So far the best for any diaper like that is going to be Betterdry/Crinklz.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Pretty much across the board you're tempting fate if you sit in anything bigger than the 'result' of (say) a medium pizza and desert ...actually if you can make bigger than that whilst not ill ...hats off!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does my diaper bulge

Messy diapers are meant to be changed as soon as possible, many will leak is the wearer is very active and standing and sitting repetitively.

Dam20987 said:
Why does my diaper bulge
Either you need bigger pants or you should change more often. There's also thinner products available, with thinner products you get less bulge but in most cases less absorbency.

Also don't forget to leave an introduction here and tell a little about yourself (y)

Last edited:
By weight or volume? I generally don’t measure either when changing. Being IC, both for and aft, I do observe the “contents” of my diapers on an all too regular basis and have found the Abena M-4s disposables that I wear on occasion to be satisfactory. The cloth diapers that I normally wear do a good job as well with the folded terry hand towel I use as a liner usually containing the mess (making cleanup much easier) and only occasionally depending on my plastic pants for containment when the volume is large and/or the consistency is too loose (sorry if that’s TMI). Stay padded, just think of the mess if you weren’t!

It all depends on what diaper is used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back