How much do you Wet Your Diaper before Changing?

How much do you Wet Your Diaper before Changing?

• Not at all, (I Don’t use my Diapers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Once

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Maybe Twice or Three

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • As much as My Diaper Can Take (light absorbency

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • As much as My Diaper Can Take (heavy absorbency)

Votes: 72 69.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have my diaps on 24/7 medically and wet them about 3/4 full, front to back. It's about 2 diapers per 24 hour period many small wettings, unoticeable times i wet too

Reactions: Diaperman95
I never reach the point where my diaper has any chance of leaking. During the periods where I wear 24/7, I usually go through around 4 diapers a day.

A good high-capacity ABDL diaper can last me 8-12 hours. I wet it all day in little amounts, 2-3 times per hour. I try to change it after it's leaked into my plastic pants, but before it leaks out the leg openings of my plastic pants and makes a wet spot on my jeans. When evening comes I have to check it regularly by reaching down and feeling between my diaper and plastic pants, and if it's wet I know it's time for a diaper change.

Reactions: jamiejamie
I change no diaper until it leaks at least once.

Reactions: Reward
Rotommowtom said:
Ah I see
While I do not bedwet, if I did I don’t think baby sized diapers would do me well, as I do need to pee often, that and a lot of baby diapers can’t fit me “exactly” without a bit of tape modding
(That and baby sized diapers don’t tend to hold that much)
I have been really impressed with Luvs.
I just use sheet clips, gotta work off those Lockdown pounds!

Reactions: Rotommowtom
I prefer to wear cloth pre-folds with one or two cloth inserts and go through three diaper changes during a 24 hour day. The number of times I wet depends on so many factors, it may only be twice or it may be 4 or 5 times depending on weather, how I'm dressed, my activity, time of day, etc. I seldom have leaks and tend to follow this schedule routinely.

As others have mentioned, diapers are expensive, so I've always tended to wet until the diaper just can't hold anymore. But these days I'm a bit more blessed financially and I've also experienced really bad rashes, so I tend to change earlier now. I go by time instead of wettings and get 6+ hours usually during the day. Also if the pee has reached all the way back I go ahead and change because that's where I get the rashes. Nighttime is all over the place, dry or good enough or bed flood, depending on the night.

I am an adult baby in a cuckold marriage to my wife who I address as "Mommy". A wonderful man came into Mommy's life about 8 years ago. They have established an intimate loving adult relationship. When Mommy invites him to spend nights and weekends together with her, she puts me into an absorbent overnight diaper with a rubber wetness panty. I am given
an early bedtime and confined to my room. She expects me to wet my diaper which can usually hold at least wetting. They do not want me to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb them. Mommy also wants to spare me the shame and humiliation of overhearing the mattress thumping and the ecstasy of her orgasm as she is being laid and satisfied in the master bed.
Mommy will come to my room when they are finished and change my wet diapers as needed

Reactions: BabyLouise
I try and change before my diaper leaks and before it makes me uncomfortable or starts to smell.

Usually I don't manage to go that long because I wear really absorbent diapers that can last an entire day, and I need to take a shower.
I recently bought some less absorbent diapers (BetterDry day) just for the novelty of needing an actual diaper change.

Last edited:
It depends what I am doing and where I am. If at home being lazy I load my Mega max up full. I go a good 8 to 12 hours depending on intake. If I am out and about being active and around other people I might go change after 6 to 8 hours but again depending on intake. I normally do not eat or drink a whole lot before going out of the house or if I am going to be gone a lot. I do not like things to get too swelled up or become too noticeable to others.. I certainly do not want leaks around others.

This is talking about piss! But if I go number 2 I change right away as soon as I know it is over or I make it to a restroom and can finish and then change. I normally never use a booster but I am staring to have #2 happen 3 to 4 times a week now. So I purchased a bag of Abena Abri-San Special Pad for Fecal & Urinary Incontinence. I intend to cut some slits in the backing and use as a booster and it has large containment barriers so if I have slight bowel leakage I will chunk it and save a 3 dollar diaper. If I do not have fecal IC it should greatly extend my bladder IC capacity. We will see how well it works. :It might be so damn bulky I wont leave the house with the extra protection on.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
VisaT said:
I am an adult baby in a cuckold marriage to my wife who I address as "Mommy". A wonderful man came into Mommy's life about 8 years ago. They have established an intimate loving adult relationship. When Mommy invites him to spend nights and weekends together with her, she puts me into an absorbent overnight diaper with a rubber wetness panty. I am given
an early bedtime and confined to my room. She expects me to wet my diaper which can usually hold at least wetting. They do not want me to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb them. Mommy also wants to spare me the shame and humiliation of overhearing the mattress thumping and the ecstasy of her orgasm as she is being laid and satisfied in the master bed.
Mommy will come to my room when they are finished and change my wet diapers as needed
I think some of this should be discussed under a thread for more adult content if you insist on giving sexual details. To be honest I also think that it is a jacked up relationship you have and this has Absolutely NOTHING to do with the question asked!!!!!!!

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, ParaRomeo, DiaperedTeddyBear and 1 other person
FudgedInLuvs said:
Oh yeah lol, small bladder and slow wetting. I wear at night for bedwetting/nocturia and I think I've just learned to have a slow steady stream instead of a flash flood. If I have aday where I have a bit more capacity to my bladder I'm right in line with your measurements
Yes, I don't believe any diaper can stand repeated flooding. Wetting frequently in small amounts allows the diaper to absorb the wetness slowly. Total absorption will be be much greater. But not everyone wets slowly and some really enjoy flooding. I tell anyone who is trying diapers just for fun to remember to wet as often as they can, to let their "pee flow free."

Reactions: Diaperman95
To save money I wear to leaking or mess no matter what type I am wearing.

I typically don't wear ABDL diapers unless I am going to an event.

So I didn't choose an option because I feel this is a loaded(pun intended) Question lol. There are way to many factors than available responses. It's like liquid in a glass question are you half full, half empty, room for air, I need another, I am good or many other responses which can change on the day time and what's in the glass.

So if I were to only wear and use my current go to with the use of boosters I avg changing every 4-6hrs. Using a cheaper but mid grade medical and day time cloth changes are 3-5hrs on avg. But think universal response is I try to change when approx 75% full or I make the decision to because like if out & get to where I can change and that bathroom is occupied being paralyzed I don't have as many options as I do at home if I waited to long I chance leaks waiting for it to open.

Why I think many variables it's like use, medical alone has so many different types and everyone voids differently but than add those with bowel ic and depending when most have BM like for me if happens while I sleep for most parg but if during the day I will changes asap. I don't want to single out the abdl community because their as complex as medical users because everyone voids differently the only slight difference but even than can be similar is BM's.

Added to variables for me at home is different than out. Usually at home depending how I am feeling some days worn to max some like 75%. But say at work because of my job and potential relief say someone asks if I need relief 5hrs in and diaper to the touch feels 50% because SHTF often at worse times I will change because if I wait I may not get another chance when it needs to be so instead of a leak I will change sooner(the job I do I need someone to take over my job or I can't leave! Like I have a service dog and have had employees that can't do my job offer to take him out because I need to remain at desk) . The same sort of goes while normally out I try not to go more than like 75%ish capacity if I have an opportunity to change being paralyzed if it's an unplanned day and out if a opportunity presents where I know right now there is a place I can change but in a few hours I am unsure like work I may change before it's needed because I my crystal ball is broken. Also for me unless pain is really bad,for most part no matter the condition of my diapers I always try to go to bed with a dry one, change when I awake and leave the house as dry as possible. So like yesterday I was needing a change when I got home but wasn't ready for bed so changed into a cheaper lower cap diaper that would hold me over till bedtime and I often use cheaper ones as an in between which honestly have changed them when like 25% wet. But I do also use cloth diapers between routinely & occasionally and like abdl diapers I have had some night setups where I didn't need to change first thing in am or if bad pain day and staying home I wear them till change is needed or I leak(I use disposable bed pads for a reason and usually sleep in diaper and tee in case of leaks less washing).

But Cloth is another variable because everyone chooses different levels of absorbency. For the OP I think this a good conversation starter but I would follow it up with something like; with your most common diaper when do you change and maybe use a percentage scale is: Dry,25,50,75,100% full. Though it doesn't take all the variables out but kind of slims them down. I tend to live in the grey area of on the thin line

Reactions: Freddie07601
I don't change until I am very wet, close to leaking. I have become quite accurate at knowing the capacities of my different diapers, of course perfection is nonexistent, so I have had a few press-out leaks in the back of my pants. Changing a diaper when it is just damp to me is a waste of a diaper.

Reactions: Rotommowtom
I just started to become part of the incontinent group. I did not even notice when I wet my underwear, for example... I have a back injury that flares up.. When I needed to wear a diaper to aid me, honestly, I wet little by little and changed when I saw the wetness indicator turn blue on my butt. When Tena plus diapers turn blue on the butt it is time to look about changing. That is me and my own experience.

Last edited:
Honestly, I did not know most times, because I had incontinence where it just dribbled along every minute and I didn't know I was wetting myself. I didn't know until I went to use the bathroom after some time and I saw my underwear was wet. I shrugged that off and then later I was wet again and it had been a frustrating uphill battle for me. I hope you don't have to go through what I had. I usually wear diapers to bed, and the adjustment to wear them during the day was very hard.

I don't want to bore or stress anyone out, but I will tell you, I really needed help when I asked for it from other members here on ADISC. I got support.

Last edited:
I try to fully wet my diaper, I only use Molicare maxi plus, with a pamper diaper as a booster sometimes. And i don't wear a lot so I try to get the most out of it.

For me, I base it on comfort level first, then start planning a diaper change. Being incontinent, it seems I can go from 6 to 8 hours per diaper on a normal day, and some times I'm soaked, and other times I'm surprised at how 'dry' I might still be. But at that point, it's time to change and be comfortable in a fresh diaper.

Untill I need a change, if im rocking my special tykables jeans front to back otherwise once I leak sometimes or once its full orrrrr before outings if need be or bed time ect like a real baby so its random but you get the idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back