How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

Bedfordshire here! Welcome all you UK lot!

PS heads up US Goodnites XLs are on eBay UK now, got me a few samples delivered today!! Kicks ass of our DryNites!! :p

Reactions: Deleted member 58459 and Brumas94
Cambridgeone said:
Bedfordshire here! Welcome all you UK lot!

PS heads up US Goodnites XLs are on eBay UK now, got me a few samples delivered today!! Kicks ass of our DryNites!! :p
Really? Do tell! What is the size like compared to a DryNites 8-15?

PCS said:
Really? Do tell! What is the size like compared to a DryNites 8-15?
Here they are, come the next day! :) Im 32"waist so the 8-15 Drynites fit me ok but these! THESE! These feel like they're made for me rather than im trying to squeeze something on! The rise is great! Super Stretchy and better absorbancy to the drynites!

IMG_0886.jpeg

Reactions: BabyRobbie, Brumas94, LittleScotty and 2 others
I'm in Kent.

Reactions: jayashworth, billybobtombo and Monkeypuzzler
Saint said:
Hello, this is a good place to introduce myself. I’m in Stratford Upon avon, but I’m unaware of anyone else here. I’ve messaged a few people who are local but no one wants to make new friends :(

I’m a DL, into cars and craft beer, and I’m also addicted to coffee. That’s me in a nutshell!
From Leamington so I'm quite near you

Reactions: Saint and Tinytoes
Stoke-on-Trent

Reactions: DLinEx
Hi I'm in Somerset near Bridgwater, I'm not able to wear diapers a lot at the moment , because my wife is working at home, and she doesn't like me wearing them when she is at home .😕

• Sad
Reactions: DLinEx, MrDiaperLoverUK, Softypink and 1 other person
Hi there everyone I'm Dorothy from Cumbernauld near Glasgow being a good little girl xx

Reactions: Tinytoes
Lostboy123 said:
From Leamington so I'm quite near you
There’s some nice places to hang out in leamington once lockdown lifts :)

nearly looked at moving there earlier this year but I’m stuck in a mortgage. Once I’m able to I’ll be moving that way for work 😊

Oxford here 👍👍

Reactions: Tinytoes
There’re a few of these threads... looks like I haven’t responded to this one... I’m in South West UK

Reactions: BabyRobbie, Ronan94, Safari and 1 other person
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dave1977 and Tinytoes
London here

Reactions: Ronan94
Newark, notts here.

Reactions: Anemone
icklecub said:
Stoke-on-Trent
Not too far away from me. I flick between Wolverhampton and Worcester, but often find myself working in Telford and Keele (especially since the lockdowns).

Reactions: icklecub
TrampolineDL said:
Not too far away from me. I flick between Wolverhampton and Worcester, but often find myself working in Telford and Keele (especially since the lockdowns).
Cool we’ll have to grab a coffee sometime your in the area post lockdown.

Reactions: TrampolineDL
Aquasailor said:
I'm currently in London. Are there any other Londoners here?
I’m London love to meet kik nappyguyjay

Reactions: Ronan94
Gloucester

Reactions: babybenji
I'm in north-west Wiltshire.

In term of numbers overall in the UK I saw an estimate that ADBL are abour 1 in 400 so given the UK population of 65million gives around 160,000 of us (i.e. which given the number of suppliers in the UK sounds a pretty good estimate of ABDL density). Suspect most are very discrete about their activity - I for one would never tell my friends, if for no other reason its none of their business and I assume likewise, so our secrecy works against us!

Reactions: BabyRobbie, jjpadded and abrich
Back