How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I’m in the north west. I think there are a lot of us out there and in my late teens/ early 20s I met quite a few ABDLs who I met on this forum and others. The fact that there is a large UK market for ABDL products like diapers/ onesies etc suggests that it’s not that uncommon and I doubt you are the only person living in your town who is into this, it’s just hard to find others because it’s so taboo most of us are scared to be open about it outside of the internet.
Hey we from St. Helens xxx

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I’m in the north west. I think there are a lot of us out there and in my late teens/ early 20s I met quite a few ABDLs who I met on this forum and others. The fact that there is a large UK market for ABDL products like diapers/ onesies etc suggests that it’s not that uncommon and I doubt you are the only person living in your town who is into this, it’s just hard to find others because it’s so taboo most of us are scared to be open about it outside of the internet.
Would u like to chat

DownLow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Im from Manchester, been wearing on an off for the past 2 years. I think its been in me since my teenage years but never really thought about it. Never been to any meets or expressed my DL to any previous girlfriends so more of a closet DL and do it when i can.

Saint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, this is a good place to introduce myself. I’m in Stratford Upon avon, but I’m unaware of anyone else here. I’ve messaged a few people who are local but no one wants to make new friends :(

I’m a DL, into cars and craft beer, and I’m also addicted to coffee. That’s me in a nutshell!

TrampolineDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, this is a good place to introduce myself. I’m in Stratford Upon avon, but I’m unaware of anyone else here. I’ve messaged a few people who are local but no one wants to make new friends :(

I’m a DL, into cars and craft beer, and I’m also addicted to coffee. That’s me in a nutshell!
Well allow me to introduce myself! Based in Worcestershire, so a little away from you, but not significantly. I'm a DL who enjoys craft ales, more on the lighter, golden and pale, side.
I visit the RSC every so often; you'll have to forgive me, but my understanding of Stratford Upon Avon is that it's economy is based solely off marketing Shakespeare to tourists. I'm always up for making new friends. 🙂