Votes: 5 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Maybe (need to find out)

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • I like being both AB and CG

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
I'm a CG. Fairly new to it. While I have my own kinks I can honestly say I'm not ABDL myself and have no desire to play that role. But the role of CG? Well that comes naturally to me. But I didn't go out looking to be a CG. It happened because I found someone who I connected with for different reasons. We're still in the early stages of learning each other really, and I'm so glad he felt that he could be honest about his ADBL so early on in our relationship. I know that like many on here it wasn't easy for him to open up about it to someone. It's actually kind of fun learning all about him. I doubt I'd be a CG for anyone else. It's very specifically a connection I have with my Little. But I read the stories on here and I realise how incredibly weird I must be and how incredibly lucky it was for us to find each other. It makes me sad seeing so many of you not being able to find someone or only getting a CG if you pay for it.

Reactions: Cottontail, AlwaysDreaming and Jbo
I would like to think if my spouse was into the AB I would be okay with it. Probably not if she wanted the 24/7 treatment.

Last edited:
I like to be on both side of the game. Though I'd not like to really baby someone. I am thinking more about taking care of full pampers :)
Being changed is something that I really, really like. And I also love to give someone else that experience.

mammalun said:
I'm a CG. Fairly new to it. While I have my own kinks I can honestly say I'm not ABDL myself and have no desire to play that role. But the role of CG? Well that comes naturally to me. But I didn't go out looking to be a CG. It happened because I found someone who I connected with for different reasons. We're still in the early stages of learning each other really, and I'm so glad he felt that he could be honest about his ADBL so early on in our relationship. I know that like many on here it wasn't easy for him to open up about it to someone. It's actually kind of fun learning all about him. I doubt I'd be a CG for anyone else. It's very specifically a connection I have with my Little. But I read the stories on here and I realise how incredibly weird I must be and how incredibly lucky it was for us to find each other. It makes me sad seeing so many of you not being able to find someone or only getting a CG if you pay for it.
If you don’t mind me asking , how did he bring it up too you that he was ab dl ? That thought of being judge negatively is very scary.
I ask so I can have tips if and when that time comes. I am submissive and have no interest in being a CG or dominant.

I'm only a caregiver, so not sure if that counts towards what you are looking for. I do have some little tendencies but I think that just makes me interact with my little better.

Jbo said:
If you don’t mind me asking , how did he bring it up too you that he was ab dl ? That thought of being judge negatively is very scary.
I ask so I can have tips if and when that time comes. I am submissive and have no interest in being a CG or dominant.
Well, it was about 2 months after we met. We were talking about other kinky type stuff. Still in a kind of getting to know you way but we had definitely hit it off and had found out he was sub and I was dom etc. And at some point he asked if I'd be OK doing something like a mummy and baby roll play. The conversation started really gently, nothing about diapers or regressing or anything. More about just sitting and playing. But the scenario developed a bit. To be honest I fed into that scenario with plenty of my own ideas right from the start. But after a while it moved more onto him describing himself and his thoughts and stuff in more detail. As we built up more trust in each other he started opening up about what was really going on in his head etc. As I understand him right now, he only mentioned it tentatively at first because he'd already assessed that I was OK with kinky stuff in general. Then he saw that my reaction wasn't one of shock or horror or anything. And that gave him the confidence to say more. He drip fed it to me over the course of about a week basically.

There were many times when I had to say "OK I'm not saying no to this, but I need to take it slower because it's got quite intense/ overwhelming". Luckily he stepped back a bit, gave me my time and space, and then we moved forward again. By the end of that week I knew exactly where he was currently at with his ABDL identity. But I know that for many people they might have to take it much slower than that. And many would run away at the first suggestion of it which is a real shame. Honesty and directness were the important things for me. The first time we "played" after all these conversations was possibly the most thrillingly intimate thing I'd ever experienced. And we didn't even have sex. At present the only issue I have is trying to connect the person that you'd see walking down the street with the person that I know he is in private. It's quite a stark contrast.

Reactions: Jbo, WoollyAndJoshy and Cottontail
Hockeyczar said:
I would like to think if my spouse was into the AB I would be okay with it. Probably not if she wanted the 24/7 treatment.
This is me as well. My wife is not into it, so I don't foresee ever playing Daddy to an AB, but I think I'd have fun with it--not 24/7 though. I'm a real-life parent, and experienced with all aspects of caring for chronological babies. It was exhausting at times, but I mostly loved it. :)

Reactions: toddlerPampers
I just want to be the baby, and my wife is definitely only into being an adult, which actually makes me feel even more infantile. 😄 IMG_2610.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
As someone who’s generally very much a bottom, my primary interest in these dynamics is being the little/AB. That said, I’m very much into all things revolving around diapers, and I enjoy being a CG as well! My wife is a DL who enjoys humiliation play, and I’ll occasionally act that out with her, but if I’m being honest, I don’t think I’m very good at it! 😂 If anything, I feel like “soft mommy” would come more naturally to me.

I wanna be a caregiver. I tried diapers before. but i didnt like it. My interested about girls wearing diaper. They are so cute in them.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
Back