How many of your friends/family know your wear diapers?

IncontinentBro said:
Same, most of my friends are aware. I go to no effort to hide them in my bathroom. It's usually me who brings it up if they hint at anything.

I'd rather be known for managing properly, than having wet pants or being exposed by diaper leaks. I'm highly respected in my community.
For sure, i'd not like to be out and have wet clothes, that would be not fun at all.

I dont hide them, albeit when out i'm in a wheelchair anyhow so that is really not a big deal, least there is a package area and can have an extra there for when needed.

I cant think of anyone really saying anything about them except a couple asked when started which is a longer conversation and always been wet at night and not too many people are in my bedroom so wouldnt have know that, but after accident is usually my abbreviated answer, as i dont think too many would care as to what i ware at night, and in all reality prob not concerned about it in the day and just want to seem more simpathetic

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, CptKirk and Freddie07601
yes maybe, but NO - its a private secret that I sometimes wish I didn't know I had...
...but other times never want to miss out from...
it's complicated, so just suck it up, but please don't choke on that pacifier...

@Cottontail "muggle friends", that's soo adorable cute :) I just had to comment on that this time 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Freddie07601
Online friends, only the ones that are also into it or I know for a fact won't judge me since they also have taboo interests or "kinks". Mine is not really sexual but I understand where the immediate assumption comes from! My family, though? None, and I won't ever tell them. It's too embarrassing, they'd never understand and I don't think they should know, anyways, since they are my family, and all @_@

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, DBabygirl2, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Family,friends and 3-4 people from Work know.
I´m a 24/7 little and wearing 24/7 so i told my friends that im a Little and that im wearing.
I dont tell anyone straight up that im a little or that i wear diapers but i dont realy hide it much.
My family knows since i was a kid, they found a few times diapers and other baby things in my room.

Muhdeee said:
As a bedwetter, most all of my family and a lot of my close friends
Same here most of my family and friends know.

I generally keep my DL side to myself as a rule.

But as with any rule, there's bound to be exceptions.

Reactions: PearlandDL and PadPhilosopher
Only one close friend knows I wear them for fun. Although it’s not something we talk about so he might have forgotten about it. His wife knows I wear them sometimes because I told her I wore them for protection on the plane when I last flew to visit them. I don’t know if my roommate knows or not. He surely has seen the bags in my room and he knows I love stuffed animals but I’m not sure if he has made the connection. I am sure he would not care but I don’t plan on telling him.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I suppose if I did choose to tell family members I’d probably stick to my brother, my sister in law (brother wife) and my four cousins on my dads side (I have one on my mums side but I only see him at weddings and funerals) as the younger members of the family I feel and imagine they’d be the most accepting but telling my mum, aunts and uncles and grandmother (yes one of them is still alive and lucid) no way. I did try telling my mum it didn’t end well. I mean I like to think we’ve moved past and I think we have if I ever do tell her it will probably be on her deathbed. I didn’t tell my dad on his because although I’d had these feelings I didn’t know what they were or there was a name for it.

I only told my parents and I regret it ever since. they made it really hard for my abdl side.

• Sad
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and PadPhilosopher
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I only told my parents and I regret it ever since. they made it really hard for my abdl side.
how did they make it harder, do you wear or you are abdl as a growing child?

Fireball44 said:
how did they make it harder, do you wear or you are abdl as a growing child?
after I told them they were able to piece things together when I use to wear a younger siblings diapers. I would be found out and told off a lot. now I keep my diapers secret and I NEVER wear around them without something covering the diaper bulge

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: safaridaze, Lostdiapersboy and PadPhilosopher
It's no big secret for me. My best friends know, some of them don't. Its no mystery in the family. They just don't know my littleside. With the exception of my mother and she is fine.
Most get to a point where its the least of our concern as it becomes an article of clothing you wear on a day to day. Not saying diapers will ever be boring though.

Piefox said:
It's no big secret for me. My best friends know, some of them don't. Its no mystery in the family. They just don't know my littleside. With the exception of my mother and she is fine.
Most get to a point where its the least of our concern as it becomes an article of clothing you wear on a day to day. Not saying diapers will ever be boring though.
like waking up in a wet bed. I woke up on all 4's,accidently tinkling in my sheeets.

• Wow
My wife found out did not go well she said well if u have wear them on your on time noting do wit it make sure kids don't find out now wear I used get dipers is gone I get hard to get them I did asked my wife wood she go to places I no then sell them she said no told nothing do wit them fread to go shop evey one nows me miss wear them

• Sad
Well I never thought I'd be IC before my parents who are in their 80's. We are a pretty open family. My parents, siblings and wife know. They know I wear protection, they don't know that I secretly enjoy it (except for wife). I'll tell ya what's an uncomfortable situation the first time it happens, your mom asking you what the best pullups are to buy.

Reactions: YesImFunny, Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Years ago grow up family wood think you need lock up if you found out wear dipers little then no u need them carm you so nices take you to other world as things dis happen to me grow up couldn't understand only for daipers kept me calm wood took something else

My wife knows and is super cool about it.

Reactions: TexasDiaperLover, PadPhilosopher and NudistMD
I've always been incontinent so almost everyone knew when I was a kid. Including teachers, students and all my friends. Obviously with my family. I really tried to hide my diapers when I went to jr. high school. When I went to college, nobody knew. Had my own dorm room and after the first 2 years I got an apartment. I don't fly the incontinent flag. It's private and personal. I'm sure there might be a few who suspect. I have a close friend (known her over 5 years) and I thought she never knew. Wrong. She finally asked me. That was a hard one. As it turned out she had a crush on me for years. Like really? Believe it or not she's now my partner. She's not afraid of my diaper. Actually she thinks they'er cute. Go figure. So yeah, she knows. And she doesn't gossip.

• Love
Reactions: Pampix, Lethdale, Lostdiapersboy and 4 others
3 people know. My doctor, my dad and my older cousin(part of the gay/lesbian movement in the 80's).

Family 0
Friends IRL 4-5
Doctors etc 2-3

All above know about my IC
No one knows about DL

Friends on Adisc countless
who know about IC & DL

Reactions: Kellycares, Lethdale, Diapertoddler and 1 other person
Back