How many of you guys in the US even know about restroom access cards?

littly said:
By the way have you got checked out by a doctor? Could be cancer at this age, though I wouldn't be sure.
Yeah I have been violated in every way by the doctors. They have put cameras in every hole I have. So no cancer. I was so embarrassed today... I seen the urologist and he asked me to drop my pants and bend over so he could check my prostrate. Not the most fun thing especially since he is a big guy with really fat fingers. 😥😮 But when I dropped my pull up I had a little more than just skid marks in my diaper. I had just took a shit before I left the house a half hour before and I put on a fresh pull up instead of my normal diaper because I knew he was going to do that and I wanted to be clean and have easy access. Then I pissed on the table a small bit when he pushed on my prostrate. He never even said a word.
The incontinence is just a mild part of my health issues. I had the nerve that controls the stomach get damaged too. So I have a very sever case of gastroparesis and had to have a stimulator implanted to help my stomach empty this past Dec. But prior to that I spent 3 1/2 years throwing up daily and over 25 hospital stay in 3 years. So yes plenty of doctor visits. 😆I think I have 7 different doctors at the moment. I have AV necrosis in both hips and lots of other health issues, like I have IBS and a entire list of problems from my body not absorbing b12 to Low T, low thyroid function and more. I have to take injections the rest of my life for the Low T and B 12. The B12 was low for a few years before it was found and it caused a bunch of permanent nerve damage too.

I just am leaving it to the lord and living the best life I can. That is all I know to do. Like I always say, "it is what it is".

But you are not wrong I am about the prime age for colon cancer to form. I did have a polup removed last year but other than that my colon was clean.

Also Welcome to the group. I hope everyone is treating you well. You will not fid a finer group of respectful people on the internet than right here. This really is a pretty safe place to be yourself. I hope you enjoy it and stick around. We all have a love and respect for the Diaper. I have been padded 24/7 my entire adult life. I don't own underwear or know anything different. I hope to see you around and learn a little about you.

Diaperman95 said:
Yeah I have been violated in every way by the doctors. They have put cameras in every hole I have. So no cancer. I was so embarrassed today... I seen the urologist and he asked me to drop my pants and bend over so he could check my prostrate. Not the most fun thing especially since he is a big guy with really fat fingers. 😥😮 But when I dropped my pull up I had a little more than just skid marks in my diaper. I had just took a shit before I left the house a half hour before and I put on a fresh pull up instead of my normal diaper because I knew he was going to do that and I wanted to be clean and have easy access. Then I pissed on the table a small bit when he pushed on my prostrate. He never even said a word.
The incontinence is just a mild part of my health issues. I had the nerve that controls the stomach get damaged too. So I have a very sever case of gastroparesis and had to have a stimulator implanted to help my stomach empty this past Dec. But prior to that I spent 3 1/2 years throwing up daily and over 25 hospital stay in 3 years. So yes plenty of doctor visits. 😆I think I have 7 different doctors at the moment. I have AV necrosis in both hips and lots of other health issues, like I have IBS and a entire list of problems from my body not absorbing b12 to Low T, low thyroid function and more. I have to take injections the rest of my life for the Low T and B 12. The B12 was low for a few years before it was found and it caused a bunch of permanent nerve damage too.

I just am leaving it to the lord and living the best life I can. That is all I know to do. Like I always say, "it is what it is".

But you are not wrong I am about the prime age for colon cancer to form. I did have a polup removed last year but other than that my colon was clean.

Also Welcome to the group. I hope everyone is treating you well. You will not fid a finer group of respectful people on the internet than right here. This really is a pretty safe place to be yourself. I hope you enjoy it and stick around. We all have a love and respect for the Diaper. I have been padded 24/7 my entire adult life. I don't own underwear or know anything different. I hope to see you around and learn a little about you.
Hahahah good to hear you don't have cancer, bad that they put cameras in your holes. I thought they didn't do the finger thing anymore. What's your country? For the rest, I'm sorry of all the problems you have. I have IBS, which makes my bowel go overactive. And I been bedwetting over the last weeks. I think I've had more doctor visits in 9 months than in years. But it's free so that's a good thing. I've also become lactose intolerant due to my IBS, and I'm finding other triggering foods, like meat (which makes me constipated).

I like your philosophy. Being open and letting it flow makes it much easier.

Thanks for the hot welcome, this forum is nice. I genuinely am not here for ABDL anymore, I just like talking to people in this forum.

And by the way do you have a wife or anything? Is it hard to find someone else while having this condition? Because it is to date having IBS but I can't even imagine IC.

Hope you have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:
littly said:
Hahahah good to hear you don't have cancer, bad that they put cameras in your holes. I thought they didn't do the finger thing anymore. What's your country? For the rest, I'm sorry of all the problems you have. I have IBS, which makes my bowel go overactive. And I been bedwetting over the last weeks. I think I've had more doctor visits in 9 months than in years. But it's free so that's a good thing. I've also become lactose intolerant due to my IBS, and I'm finding other triggering foods, like meat (which makes me constipated).

I like your philosophy. Being open and letting it flow makes it much easier.

Thanks for the hot welcome, this forum is nice. I genuinely am not here for ABDL anymore, I just like talking to people in this forum.

And by the way do you have a wife or anything? Is it hard to find someone else while having this condition? Because it is to date having IBS but I can't even imagine IC.

Hope you have a great day
I live in Oklahoma. I am 46 and happily married since age 19. I had to use diapers my entire adult life and she has always been supportive of me and my issues. I came here by accident a few times when searches about bowl incontinence that lead me to some of these forums. I decided to join thinking I would not stick around but I met so many great people. I was shocked how many other incontinent people was members and I found it to be a great support site for my IC and just life in general. Unlike all the trolls on FB and Youtube and every other place this place is different. I mean there is someone every now and again that joins and tries to be a troll but they get ran off if they want to act that away. So I really enjoy it. I Never understood the Adult baby concept but I respect these people for being who they are and living how they want. They are not hurting anyone and the damn media make them all look like a bunch of pedo's and that is so far from the truth.
I am glad you are here.

Diaperman95 said:
I live in Oklahoma. I am 46 and happily married since age 19. I had to use diapers my entire adult life and she has always been supportive of me and my issues. I came here by accident a few times when searches about bowl incontinence that lead me to some of these forums. I decided to join thinking I would not stick around but I met so many great people. I was shocked how many other incontinent people was members and I found it to be a great support site for my IC and just life in general. Unlike all the trolls on FB and Youtube and every other place this place is different. I mean there is someone every now and again that joins and tries to be a troll but they get ran off if they want to act that away. So I really enjoy it. I Never understood the Adult baby concept but I respect these people for being who they are and living how they want. They are not hurting anyone and the damn media make them all look like a bunch of pedo's and that is so far from the truth.
I am glad you are here.
Yes, this place is great, more than I thought. I hope it never becomes toxic. I'm not an AB myself but I'm open-minded. To respect yourself first you need to respect others. Well, have a good day. (Or a goodnite)

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
Wow, I didn't know this and I'm a medical care provider in one of the mentioned states. I also have IBS-D and since my last surgery an ostomy.

durgan87 said:
Wow, I didn't know this and I'm a medical care provider in one of the mentioned states. I also have IBS-D and since my last surgery an ostomy.
I do not live in those states but I figured their was a lot of people that could possibly benefit and did not know. That is why I shared it.

Buckeye86 said:
I can get a card and will probably do that as I am recently diagnosed with IBD but I would not count on it. I do understand why an employee would be concerned about their protection you never know what someone might do in this day and age. I personally would wear protection it’s too much hassle and most probably wouldn’t make it. I think it would be better for GOV to invest in more disabled bathrooms with privacy.
When I were in high school there were no disabled bathrooms. It was the most bad experience I could have

littly said:
When I were in high school there were no disabled bathrooms. It was the most bad experience I could have
We did not have any either. I mean we had a few restrooms with a big stall but by no means a private restroom. Nor did any of those stalls have locks or trash cans.

Diaperman95 said:
We did not have any either. I mean we had a few restrooms with a big stall but by no means a private restroom. Nor did any of those stalls have locks or trash cans.
They didn't have locks??? Or trash cans??? ????

littly said:
They didn't have locks??? Or trash cans??? ????
No locks on the stall doors they jut had a spring that pulled them closed on most of the restrooms. The bathrooms had a trash can but not in the stall. so for sure not private. We even had a couple of restrooms, one in our gym that did not even have stalls. They just had a divider so the person next to you could not see you but the front was open no doors. But I had a thing on file that let me go to the restroom anytime I needed. So I would normally go when class was in so no one else would be in the restroom. I had a hall pass because of OAB. But my bladder was not totally incontinent like now. I use to used a belted depends undergarment. We also had the old trough type urinal that six dudes stand shoulder to shoulder and piss in the same urinal.

Diaperman95 said:
No locks on the stall doors they jut had a spring that pulled them closed on most of the restrooms. The bathrooms had a trash can but not in the stall. so for sure not private. We even had a couple of restrooms, one in our gym that did not even have stalls. They just had a divider so the person next to you could not see you but the front was open no doors. But I had a thing on file that let me go to the restroom anytime I needed. So I would normally go when class was in so no one else would be in the restroom. I had a hall pass because of OAB. But my bladder was not totally incontinent like now. I use to used a belted depends undergarment. We also had the old trough type urinal that six dudes stand shoulder to shoulder and piss in the same urinal.
Oh same here. not private unless there's no one (which can be complicated when it is playtime or when there's someone else). Yeah, school sucks.
They want to live a comfortable live (the school directives) without worrying about others, both disabled people and normal people. Like why can't we have clean bathrooms?? At least you have a hall pass. Me they tell me to get out just 5 min after being in there. It's crazy! They know I have IBS, so why do that??? Also, men's bathroom don't have nearly enough bathroom seats.

littly said:
Oh same here. not private unless there's no one (which can be complicated when it is playtime or when there's someone else). Yeah, school sucks.
They want to live a comfortable live (the school directives) without worrying about others, both disabled people and normal people. Like why can't we have clean bathrooms?? At least you have a hall pass. Me they tell me to get out just 5 min after being in there. It's crazy! They know I have IBS, so why do that??? Also, men's bathroom don't have nearly enough bathroom seats.
I can agree they do not have enough shitter in most rest room. I did not have IBS when I was in school. Thank Jesus for that. But I have had interstitial cystitis about my entire life. That and my bladder does not fully empty. I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis at 19 but I had issues from 1st grade on. Then in middle school I started using the belted guards. That also was many of year ago. I graduated in 94.

Has your mom talked to them? I had my doctor write a note explaining why I needed to go. I did have a few teachers try and be dicks about it but my father set one of them straight. My math teacher and he liked to humiliate me and make fun I could not make it 50 min for his class without a bathroom break, in 8th grade I think. Also his class was shortly after lunch so.... Someone knocked on the classroom door the teacher got up to open the door and I could see my father. He invited my teacher out side very loud and firmly and when dude came back in the classroom he called me to his desk and apologized to me in front of the entire class. Everyone heard my old man call him out too. My dad never told me what he said to him but after that he treated me pretty good and even helped me one on one with some of my work and my grades went up. My father was never one to go to my school events or get evolved with anything. He worked nights and slept during the day. But my mom told him I was upset. Also at this same time I was on crutches and in a cast from mid thigh down.

So talk to your family doctor and have him wright a note saying you can use the restroom when you need and can take the time you need.

Diaperman95 said:
I did have a few teachers try and be dicks about it but my father set one of them straight. My math teacher and he liked to humiliate me and make fun I could not make it 50 min for his class without a bathroom break, in 8th grade I think. Also his class was shortly after lunch so.... Someone knocked on the classroom door the teacher got up to open the door and I could see my father. He invited my teacher out side very loud and firmly and when dude came back in the classroom he called me to his desk and apologized to me in front of the entire class. Everyone heard my old man call him out too. My dad never told me what he said to him but after that he treated me pretty good and even helped me one on one with some of my work and my grades went up. My father was never one to go to my school events or get evolved with anything. He worked nights and slept during the day.
Wow, your dad did good! Bravo.

• Love
Diaperman95 said:
Has your mom talked to them?
Way too much. But past is in the past. Many of their actions would have been suable.
It seems your father traumatized the teacher, hahahah. That's a good one. My math teacher from 2nd and 4th grade were assholes too. But here they have too much authority.

Buckeye86 said:
I can get a card and will probably do that as I am recently diagnosed with IBD but I would not count on it. I do understand why an employee would be concerned about their protection you never know what someone might do in this day and age. I personally would wear protection it’s too much hassle and most probably wouldn’t make it. I think it would be better for GOV to invest in more disabled bathrooms with privacy.
Well not so much the government investing in more disabled restroom. But instead change laws that require people to build them on new buildings or remodeling of existing places over a certain amount of money.

Diaperman95 said:
Yeah we best stop the subject now because someone is going to get you moderated if not. FREE SPEECH is dead online.

My guy, free speech only protects you from the government, not private companies/websites. You can absolutely get in trouble from a private website for saying things that don’t comply to their terms and conditions. It’s perfectly legal and constitutional.

If you want free speech, go pick up a Ham Radio License. The first amendment applies there, but I can’t guarantee that anyone will leave their radios on to listen to you.

FenKit said:
My guy, free speech only protects you from the government, not private companies/websites. You can absolutely get in trouble from a private website for saying things that don’t comply to their terms and conditions. It’s perfectly legal and constitutional.

If you want free speech, go pick up a Ham Radio License. The first amendment applies there, but I can’t guarantee that anyone will leave their radios on to listen to you.
Blah blah

Last edited:
FenKit said:
From the Constitution Annotated:

“Congress shall make no law respecting… abridging the freedom of speech”

Congress can’t prohibit free speech, private platforms can.

Idiot me quoted the wrong part
Then how is it possible that communism was illegal in the US? I don't understand.

Back