How many Diapers should I pack for a 10 day vacation?

Nova95

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I have plans to stay in diapers 24/7 for the next 10 days while visiting another diaper friend. I have 30 currently. Is that too many?

"Depends" a lot on brand and how much you plan on drinking, but generally plan on 4 a day average.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and BigAl2
i would take about 5 more just encase you use more than you expect to

How many do you use a day.
When you are 24 /7
That should give a baseline on how many.

Nova95 said:
I have plans to stay in diapers 24/7 for the next 10 days while visiting another diaper friend. I have 30 currently. Is that too many?
5 a day if ABDL diaper and backup pads I feel is important . That’s what I used for a six day but I change usually as soon as I go

foxkits said:
How many do you use a day.
When you are 24 /7
That should give a baseline on how many.
I don’t normally do 24/7. Doing it just for this trip. And normally I try to use a diaper fully before changing. That might be different this time. I wanna say I would wet 2-3 times before my kiddo diapers leak.

Nova95 said:
I don’t normally do 24/7. Doing it just for this trip. And normally I try to use a diaper fully before changing. That might be different this time. I wanna say I would wet 2-3 times before my kiddo diapers leak.
So I guess normally I change once a day. But since I’m gonna be with a CG now, that number could change.

i would go for around 20 in that case

Nova95 said:
are you wearing for need or for fun?

if for need bring 1 extra per day than you'd use at home

if for fun just bring how many you want to wear

Reactions: Nova95
SparkyDog said:
are you wearing for need or for fun?

if for need bring 1 extra per day than you'd use at home

if for fun just bring how many you want to wear
It is just for fun, but I wanted to try 24/7 with my partner. So I wasn’t 100% sure how many I should pack.

Nova95 said:
It is just for fun, but I wanted to try 24/7 with my partner. So I wasn’t 100% sure how many I should pack.
are you using them?

When I have spent short periods wearing and using nappies 24/7, coincidentally the longest period was just over ten days, I found that I generally needed three per day.

I use the plastic-backed Tena Active Fit nappies, and normally wore two Maxis during the daytime, one from approximately 10am to mid-afternoon (around 4pm) and changed into a clean one to take me through to around 10pm. Overnight I wore an Ultima and plastic pants, which I messed most mornings before changing. I did need an occasional extra daytime change if I was particularly wet or if I messed during the day.

So, I would allow for around 35 nappies for 10 days, but it will depend on what brand you will be wearing and personal circumstances. I always shower when changing (even just a wet change) and use a barrier cream when 24/7.

30 no where near enough , 40 would be better

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Another option is to have the diapers shipped directly to your destination. I have done this on several occasions while attending conferences and staying at a hotel. I just picked up the discreet cardboard box at he hotel desk when I checked in without incident.

For me, and it def varies person to person, I usually go by at least 3 per day at most if I'm NOT trying to soak the heck of what I'm wearing, or 4-5 per day if I wanna play it safe and make sure I'm 100% covered and then some. I wear for recreation, I'm not actually IC so I have a bit more say in how many pamps I go through in a day lol

If it's a high capacity ABDL diaper, a fresh one in the morning, a mid day change, and then one for the night (if the mid-day one can't handle it) and for me that'd have me covered. However, if I'm consuming excess fluids in an attempt to douse what I'm wearing then an extra pamp or maybe 2, assuming they're ABDL high capacity diapers, is sometimes necessary, but more than capable. If I go through 5 diapers in a day, that's usually a long day/late night for me with lots of drinking and diaper filling

Three a day is a bit tight. I am a morming wetter and may need two before early afternoon. Four per day would be safer with the nappies that I normally use.

Back