How many diaper does one use a day?

im just a bed wetter so i only use 1 a day but sometimes i have to wake up and get changed or ill leak so sometimes 2 i guess. my go to are the Northshore mega max. If i use a xl booster i only need 1 then i guess.

Reactions: Freddie07601
i go through 3 to 4 diapers with 2 overnigjt boosters in each.

MsSara said:
I'm fully urinary incontinent. I'm in cloth most of the time and change my diaper three times per day. I could get by with two diapers most days, but with cloth, it's nice to have a fresh dry diaper change at lunchtime.

If I'm disposables, typically a megamax, it's anywhere between 2-5, depending on fluid intake for the day.
Having no experience of wearing cloth diapers since I was a toddler in the 1960s, I would have thought they would get very uncomfortable if you don't change them regularly. I am amazed that you can manage with only three per day

like other people said for me, it depends on which diapers I am using at the moment. If I have a day off, which are most days for me, I usually go through six or seven really crappy Diapers. But if I know I am going out like to my part-time job, or a concert or whatever I usually wear something from InControl or Rearz. The other thing that determines how many diapers I use a day is how much a urinate which is determined also how much I drink, but whether I am taking one of my diabetes pills that makes me piss constantly. Right now I am not, but I’m probably going to be back on it in a few weeks , so I expect to be going through a lot more Diapers very soon. I realize that’s the point of taking. jardiance, but compared to the horrible side effects I had on a higher dose of Ozempic. I would much rather piss myself 12 to 14 times a day and go through a lot of diapers then deal with what I was going through a few months back.

2-3 a day, thats including my nighttime diaper. Tena maxi during the day, and Tena Ultima at night. On rare occasions Tena Ultima in the day as well.

In a single day, about 2-3 on average.

A full pack of about 16-20 lasts me about a week at the most.

I average 4 including my nighttime diaper.

I am double incontinent and wear 3 primary diapers a day. However, I also may wear a disposable pull-up or a "lite" diaper as an "in-between" diaper to cover periods before I want to diaper up with my next primary diaper.

I average 2 depends realfits during the day and a Tranquillity ATN with a booster at night. But that's on a quiet night. As a volunteer firefighter if I have a call out then things change by one.

Usually wear 3-4 a day. My go to diapers are Trest and Daydreamers right now. They just hold more.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and RaawrrrPincess
Work in the medical field, 12 hr shifts and I go through 3 good quality diapers on my shift. It's the only time I've paid attention. I also limit my liquids while working and I don't push my diaper to its limit. At home I drink much much more and I don't mind maxing it out.

On a typical work day:

3 Tena Lady Pads (maxi) in the morning (put one after waking up, one in the morning brake and one at lunch break)
3 Tena Lady Pads in the afternoon (two in the afternoon and one before evening lunch)
1 Tena or Molicare at night. Sometimes I need to change during the night if it feels wet or leaks.

When I want/need to be more secure, I also wear pull ups during the day. Keep them on for about half a day. Sometimes less if it feels too uncomfortable. In average I would say at least 3 pull-ups a day + 1 or 2 at night 🌙. It could be the case when I travel with few social interactions. In that case I don't bother with pads.

I only need diapers at night to help manage my NE. I only need light protection, though, and hardly ever use more than one diaper nightly.

I typically use 2-3 premium diapers (BetterDry or MegaMax) with booster pads (large during the day and extra-large contoured booster at night) every day. I also wear pull-on style plastic pants to protect the plastic backing on the diaper, to help keep the tapes from coming loose when I move around and for extra waterproofing.

Freddie07601 said:
I use 2 or 3 MegaMax most days, and that often includes a soiled one. I am very fortunate. My wetting pattern is very frequent and very small small voids. No pain, only a brief warm feeling in my diaper. that happens several times each hour. I wet more often if I'm active, less when I am sleeping or sedentary.

Before I switched to MegaMax, I used 4-5 Tranquility ATN diapers in a day. From an economic point of view, the ATN's make more sense, but I've become hooked on MegaMax.

Plastic pants and a onesie keep everything snug and keep me comfortable.
… keep you comfortable AND confident, I’m guessing.

Generally when home 3-4 during the day. If I am at work 1 diaper with booster I can generally make it to the end of the day working. But when on my way to my car I will involuntarily do a huge wetting in my diaper and plastic pants at the end of the day. I will change as soon as I get home into a dry diaper and later my one-night diaper with a booster.

I use 2.5 (average) Megamax per day. The reason for the low number is that unfortunately I struggle staying asleep at night and then wind up asleep for 10, 12 or many more hours at a clip. When awake I generally change every 8 hours (I don't time it, I go by feel") as once I feel the crotch ballooning up I change instead of risking a leak. I went through the same number of diapers/day when I used Betterdry. I did use 3 Betterdry DAY diapers/day and either a Betterdry or megamax overnight when I was using the Betterdry DAY in the summer.

CptKirk

3 to 4 in 24 hours, Typically.

If I am not leaving the house I can get by with two mega max and I use a 50 cent seni booster on the night one. I do not go a full 12 hours but 10 to 12 sometimes 8 if If wear around people and it is swelling. So I say 3 a day about 3 max unless I have a unexpected number. Normally I order 2 cases a month so 80 diapers and normally I have a few left ovrer to add to my stash!!!!!!

If I can work from home, I can wear less discrete nappies. 2 x NRU Plain White will easily last 24h
If I need to go on site, or go out, I'll wear 1 x NRU from early evening until the morning then typically 2 x Tena Ultima during the day.

I bought some L2's and while they're much more discrete initially, I can easily get through 4 in the daytime. Once they're wet, I don't think they're any more discrete than the Tena's, so I'll go back to them I think.

Back