How Long to Wear Disposible Adult Diapers

Thanks, again for all the advise.
I'm assuming this also goes for clothe diapers?
I also have 2 clothe doublers. I can wash them every few days.
I'm trying to find a way to balance what and how I wear these

Reactions: AttilaThePun
PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
Omg yes lol I would change my panties usually twice a day, but more often if I was doing something more strenuous or it was in the warmer months. Buuut now I rarely wear them as I’ve switched over to diapers for daytime and I don’t wear anything down there to bed lol
Hey, no bragging, it's in the rules #5,046. Says no bragging about being able to wear more than users with kitty profile pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Deleted member 76595
theancientmariner said:
Hey, no bragging, it's in the rules #5,046. Says no bragging about being able to wear more than users with kitty profile pictures.
Ooops! Sorry lol I didn’t mean to come off like I was bragging 😅

I like your profile picture though lol Kitties rule!! 🐱💕

JamesJoey said:
I'm a bit curious.
Has anyone tried baby powder? Does it help in any way?
Just a thought.
It’s only good on a hot day or warm environment. It is also a pain to apply standing…

I only use it in the summer as nappies can get sweaty and uncomfortable quickly and the powder keeps them comfy.

Barrier cream is better but some do react with the glue on the nappies. It makes the nappy fall apart (faster than they might otherwise). I find beyond about 6-8 hours a dry nappy is doing so anyway. They aren’t designed to not be used… a reusable will be better in this instance but again you ought to wash them even if you don’t wet them. They will stay comfortable all day.

Obviously, using the nappy as intended you get 3-4 hours out of them. After that they’ll need changing and so much beyond that you can expect them to start feeling different. The other difficulties include lowering tape on nappies so you can pee on the potty (they aren’t designed for that).

You may wish to consider wearing nappy pants so you can use the potty instead of the nappy. They may remain more comfortable all day too as they are designed for someone who gets to the potty sometimes. Again though, I’d only wear it once for a day.

PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
Ooops! Sorry lol I didn’t mean to come off like I was bragging 😅

I like your profile picture though lol Kitties rule!! 🐱💕
I'm gonna tell him to scratch you tonight when you're asleep🐈:sleep:
he's gonna git you!

• Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Deleted member 76595
bdale said:
May lead to a UTI
And/or one helluva rash. Aside from things like jock itch, there's a condition called "sweat acne" - basically a rash of pimples and pustules from prolonged wear of a sweaty garment. Even if it doesn't *seem* damp, a diaper absorbs sweat. Skin pores get clogged and infected and the result is a rash of zits. Not something I think anybody would want, especially in the diaper area.

Reactions: TigerDL
Woncrinklz said:
Sometimes I do a Betadine splash on me privates🏴‍☠️. It has always worked to keep the angry away.
Did you mean "privates" or "pirates" ? Or, perhaps, "privateers" ? 😁🤔

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and theancientmariner
WoollyAndJoshy said:
Barrier cream is better but some do react with the glue on the nappies. It makes the nappy fall apart (faster than they might otherwise).
Barrier cream can also keep the diaper from being absorbent, and if it gets on plastic pants or PUL pants it has detrimental effects on the material. If it gets on your hands while putting your diaper on, it can get on the tapes - which then won't stick properly, if they stick at all.

Max. 10-12 hours. After things get itchy.😃

No.
Simple answer, for a longer and better explained look the rest of the answers

Back