How early did you start to like wearing diapers?

I addition to the attention and love I received from my mom when she diapered me at night, I formed an attachment to wearing diapers and rubber pants and especially liked to potty in them and wake up in the morning in wet diapers. They just felt to warm and cozy and I'd usually wet some more before my mom would come in to unpin my diapers and help get me ready for school. My younger sisters also wore diapers and even when I was in my early teens we would all be in our diapers and rubber pants before we went to bed and we all seemed to happy and comfortable. We'd play some, watch our favorite tv shows before being tucked in for bed.

Reactions: Jr2012 and WillFord384
Diaperboyabdl said:
I know there are incontinents on here that dont really like wearing them but thats aside the point. Personally i feel like wearing diapers is a little mix of everything from a fetish to a guilty pleasure to a getaway.
**GET READY FOR A VERY LONG STORY AHEAD**

I have always liked wearing them. My very first memory of wearing when i didnt need to was when i was 4. I had gotten into, and put on my baby sisters swim diapers. I had worn about 5-10 im not entirely sure how many though. I had gotten into a lot of trouble though. Later on, i had still wet the bed, so my parents had me wear goodnites. The truxk ones with the camo were always my favorite. When i turned 6, i had stopped wetting the bed, but for some odd reason, i thought it would be funny to put on a diaper from my youngest sister who was 2.5 at the time. They were size 6 at the time and she was just starting potty training so i fit into them perfectly. I would do this a couple times later on. When she was fully potty trained, i had no way of getting diapers anymore. In sround 3rd grade, my parents worked all the time, so she sent us to daycare. I still feel terrible about it, but i remember i went up to a youger girl, and asked if i could play with her. She said no, because i was a boy. I noticed she was playing with a little fake baby doll. It had a diaper on it. I distracted her by saying i think the doll needed a change. I was kind of dumb at the time and instead of just letting her change it, whike she looked away i stole the diaper from it, stuffed it in my pocket and ran off to my backpack to stuff it in. In 4th I would also take my moms tablet and clearly search up "ash pokemon wearing diapers" i thought it was funny at the time. Later it developed into something i couldnt explain, i would actually get erections, surprisingly. I knew i liked looking at the images, until my mom caught me. She checked through the search history and low and behold she saw "ash pokemon wearing diapers" i was so scared and embarresed i ran away crying thinking my life was over. I was fine. I had stopped searching that stuff for a long time. It was only until i was 11 that i started taking intrest again. My mom had ordered me some readers digest magazines because she wanted me to read more. I had read them and then got to an ad for adult diapers. I looked at it for a while and started to feel a feeling i hadnt for so long. I surpressed that feeling for a while. Later on, i was at the pool one day. I was in the pool shower when an older man walked in to throw away a perfectly good size 6 diaper. I thought not much of it until i caved in. I waited for the kid next to me in the showers to leave and the old man to leave. I rushed to the trash can and immediatley tried the diaper on. To my surprise it fit. I was excited. I started to wet it. I always liked the feeling, like a warm bath. I then got an erection. I was at an age where I understood what was going on, like i felt a sexual, and comfortable pleasure towards it. I took it off threw it away and immediatley went home overwhelmed by the discovery. I didnt stop thinking about it. I always knew i liked them but it was surpressed for so long i had no clue how to feel. I realised i had a diaper fetish then. I would look at images online of people in diapers. In about 8th grade was the first time i ever bought my own diapers. They were goodnites. I remember slipping one on after 7 years and feeling the comfort, memories and pleasure sink in, it was relaxing. I wore it for about 3 hours before i wet myself. I was freaking out now, i had nowhere to throw it away without someone seeing it. I hid it under my bed and hoped noone would find it. Luckily noone ever did and i had it taken care of. Currentley i am near the end of freshman year and now am getting my first abdl diaper ordered. It is a dinorawrz medium diaper, but i feel like its my biggest leap yet into the abdl community other than my deviantart(same name) and signing uo for this forum.

Thanks for reading, or not i really dont care too much. But what is your story?
I wear diapers 24/7 and I love it. I pee myself and my bed all the time and have been many years. Wearing and peeing diapers is a comforting freeing feeling that is completely addictive for me. Hope you find your way to enjoy you.

Reactions: Jr2012 and chamberpot
I remember being 6 (when most of my memories start) and using my old training pants (size 0 .... I potty trained myself basically at 18 months) and shoving those in my underwear and wetting them. Had a few go moldy because obviously I couldn’t do more than rinse them out .... I used to sit on the toilet and wet my underwear too, rinse/let dry in room and then put into laundry. But not sure if it started earlier .... my dad died when I was 4 1/2 and apparently I had many accidents until mom sat me down and asked if I thought - if I was a baby again then dad would come home. Apparently they stopped after she explained that won’t work. I always wanted to wet my bed to get diapers but never got up the nerve .... I just started babysitting and borrowing diapers from the toddlers ... I kept my rate low to compensate for taking 2-3 each visit. I never babysat anyone who wet the bed though! So pull ups was the biggest I got, then I started biking to the store and buy them myself.

Reactions: KrankyPants and Diaperboyabdl
As young as 3 years old, and still diapered for the night, I knew than I love diapers and I craved for diapers during all my childhood.

As long as I can remember, I loved seeing babies and toddlers getting changed and always wished it was me. The disposable nappy, mankind's greatest invention!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboyabdl and KCA
I was in kindergarten when I heard my friend changing his diaper (he was a bedwetter). I loved the sound of the crinkly plastic diapers. I was intrigued enough to try them at home using my sister's cabbage patch doll diapers!

I went back to nappies at night during my teens as I was still wetting the bed. I soon realised I liked being in them

I've liked diapers my whole life. Potty trained at 2, but remember as early as 4 finding and wearing diapers. There hasn't been a year in my life where I haven't worn a diaper. In fact I have been 24/7 for the last 14 years.

At first my love affair was with plastic pants as far back as I can remember. This ebbed and flowed, binging and purging throughout my life until I started to need diapers for their designed purpose. Initially I used disposables, but when they were cramping my fixed income budget I thought about how inexpensively my wife and I cloth diapered our children and made the switch. I find it a blessing that I’ve really learned to enjoy something that I need to deal with a medical issue. Cloth diapers also give me a good excuse to use the original object of my obsession to cover my wet cloth diapers and keep them from soaking my bedding, clothing, furniture, or even my carpets. IC would be that much worse if I didn’t care for, or abhorred diapers, as some do. I can’t imagine what it must of been like a century ago, or more, prior to a myriad of products becoming available and the attitudes of society becoming more accepting of the condition.

Reactions: Lyric and sinceiwassmall
It hit for me most around 12 when I started wetting the bed and wore goodnites

From about 5 or 6

As long as I can possibly remember, I have wanted to be back in diapers, so 3 or 4 for me.

Back