How early did you start to like wearing diapers?

Diaperboyabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I know there are incontinents on here that dont really like wearing them but thats aside the point. Personally i feel like wearing diapers is a little mix of everything from a fetish to a guilty pleasure to a getaway.
**GET READY FOR A VERY LONG STORY AHEAD**

I have always liked wearing them. My very first memory of wearing when i didnt need to was when i was 4. I had gotten into, and put on my baby sisters swim diapers. I had worn about 5-10 im not entirely sure how many though. I had gotten into a lot of trouble though. Later on, i had still wet the bed, so my parents had me wear goodnites. The truxk ones with the camo were always my favorite. When i turned 6, i had stopped wetting the bed, but for some odd reason, i thought it would be funny to put on a diaper from my youngest sister who was 2.5 at the time. They were size 6 at the time and she was just starting potty training so i fit into them perfectly. I would do this a couple times later on. When she was fully potty trained, i had no way of getting diapers anymore. In sround 3rd grade, my parents worked all the time, so she sent us to daycare. I still feel terrible about it, but i remember i went up to a youger girl, and asked if i could play with her. She said no, because i was a boy. I noticed she was playing with a little fake baby doll. It had a diaper on it. I distracted her by saying i think the doll needed a change. I was kind of dumb at the time and instead of just letting her change it, whike she looked away i stole the diaper from it, stuffed it in my pocket and ran off to my backpack to stuff it in. In 4th I would also take my moms tablet and clearly search up "ash pokemon wearing diapers" i thought it was funny at the time. Later it developed into something i couldnt explain, i would actually get erections, surprisingly. I knew i liked looking at the images, until my mom caught me. She checked through the search history and low and behold she saw "ash pokemon wearing diapers" i was so scared and embarresed i ran away crying thinking my life was over. I was fine. I had stopped searching that stuff for a long time. It was only until i was 11 that i started taking intrest again. My mom had ordered me some readers digest magazines because she wanted me to read more. I had read them and then got to an ad for adult diapers. I looked at it for a while and started to feel a feeling i hadnt for so long. I surpressed that feeling for a while. Later on, i was at the pool one day. I was in the pool shower when an older man walked in to throw away a perfectly good size 6 diaper. I thought not much of it until i caved in. I waited for the kid next to me in the showers to leave and the old man to leave. I rushed to the trash can and immediatley tried the diaper on. To my surprise it fit. I was excited. I started to wet it. I always liked the feeling, like a warm bath. I then got an erection. I was at an age where I understood what was going on, like i felt a sexual, and comfortable pleasure towards it. I took it off threw it away and immediatley went home overwhelmed by the discovery. I didnt stop thinking about it. I always knew i liked them but it was surpressed for so long i had no clue how to feel. I realised i had a diaper fetish then. I would look at images online of people in diapers. In about 8th grade was the first time i ever bought my own diapers. They were goodnites. I remember slipping one on after 7 years and feeling the comfort, memories and pleasure sink in, it was relaxing. I wore it for about 3 hours before i wet myself. I was freaking out now, i had nowhere to throw it away without someone seeing it. I hid it under my bed and hoped noone would find it. Luckily noone ever did and i had it taken care of. Currentley i am near the end of freshman year and now am getting my first abdl diaper ordered. It is a dinorawrz medium diaper, but i feel like its my biggest leap yet into the abdl community other than my deviantart(same name) and signing uo for this forum.

Thanks for reading, or not i really dont care too much. But what is your story?

• Love
Reactions: Mal8, CrinklingCajun, GoodniteLover219 and 5 others
Haven't always liked them even I used to wet the bed as a child and wore drynites until I was 12.

I used to read abdl forums as a teenager because I was into wetting or messing my normal underwear and at the time I still couldn't understand why adults would want to buy real nappies. As I was still a child I didn't have any of my own money so I couldn't buy nappies myself but when I started working I decided to try it and eventually bought some pull ups when I was about 17.

I've only use them wetting or messing and haven't tried wearing them for long periods of time like some people on here.

I like role playing scenarios where someone would have a real accident and therefore often wet or mess them in public and always change immediately after using them.

Reactions: Billies1, Traveller and chrischrischris
I was seven when I first remember the desire. I found a youth size diaper in my aunts closet and for whatever reason I put it on and almost instantly wet it. It was so relaxing and I was hooked.

• Love
Reactions: RedPandaDL, Billies1, Traveller and 1 other person
Taped diapers 1 year in April

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Traveller
It wasn't until about 6 years ago I knew I wasn't alone in the DL world. And I got my first awesome diaper the bianco. I was hooked even more and have tried a pile of different ones since

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Traveller and chrischrischris
I would say some time in early puberty (at least in terms of wanting them fairly consistently), but I’m not 100% sure of the exact age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller and chrischrischris
I have always wanted to wear and use diapers. I cannot remember a time I was not wanting to diaper up. Used to take younger brother or sisters diapers when I could. When I couldnt get a diaper and i was alone I would pee my pants.

Reactions: perlFerret, Traveller and chrischrischris
I never stopped wanting to wear a diaper

Reactions: perlFerret and Traveller
I can't remember a time when I didn't want to wear diapers. I was and still am a nightly bed wetter and hated to wake up in a wet bed. But diapers are more than that for me. They are comfort and just a great feeling anytime.

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, chuck, RedPandaDL and 2 others
About 4 and a half I think.

Here’s my story:

Reactions: Diaperboyabdl and perlFerret
I was around the age of 5 when I remember putting myself back in diapers. I used to steal my little cousins diapers and wear them at night. Know I wear when I can and still love a to wear diapers

Reactions: perlFerret and Traveller
Since I can remember... 3 or 4. Now after 55 years of hiding, I confessed to my wife 3 years ago and am in nappies 24/7.... it's been like COMING HOME!!!

Reactions: Diaperlover40
I really never stopped liking diapers. I pretty much loved them my entire life 😊

Reactions: perlFerret
I don’t remember I time when I didn’t like them. Although I didn’t actually wear a diaper again until I was around 12 or so when I found a bag of depends at my grandmas house.

Reactions: perlFerret and ChristianDiaperLover
Yep. Never wanted to be out of them. I can remember as young as 4 (when I was potty trained) and 5 that I wanted to be back in diapers.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and tam1623
At least when I was 4 years old

Somewhere around 10ish for me. I used to stuff my underwear with rolls of socks for some reason 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: chrischrischris
I started wearing diapers to manage daytime and nighttime urge urinary incontinence that followed a series of medical mishaps when I was 14 years old. As a horny teenager, I quickly discovered the sensual pleasures that diapers provide, although I hated having to wear a diaper during the day while I was in high school.

Reactions: Jr2012 and chrischrischris
As long as I can remember, I always wanted to wear diapers. I used to steal them when I babysit in school.

Back