How do you..."get in to" bedwetting...with diapers?

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Having a good leak is a function of breaking the “seal” on your bladder and still having more to leak. Funny enough, emptying your bladder is a good place to start. As long as you’re hydrated enough, your kidneys keep producing urine. If you keep that seal broken, U P Freely.
Hey, I have a question. What does"breaking the seal" mean?

Fiammaverde

If it costs your peace, then it’s too expensive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Instead of plain water, do drink some sort of acidic and sweet drink, without caffeine however. Homemade lemonade is perfect.
Sugar will delay your kidneys a bit and ensure you do not pee out all the liquid you drank in the first two hours of the night. The acidic stuff will slightly irritate the walls of your bladder and give you the urge to pee with less volume in there.

Start drinking more at least 1 hour before bedtime, taking small but frequent sips from your drink of choice. This way, you will be able to drink much more.

Keep another glass of your favorite drink near you at night, so that you can reach it without getting up when your bladder will wake you up. When that happens, try to synchronize taking a couple of small sips from your drink with letting go in your diaper.

Once in a while, it can be useful to practice in the evening. That means wearing a diaper 3 hours or earlier before bedtime, start drinking your sips of lemonade by then and just chill in your while “listening” to signals from your bladder. Every time you feel there might be something in there, take another sip and try to let go.

Finally: hypnosis. Your worst enemy is the excitement of being diapered and the expectation to sooner or later start “bedwetting”.
You should instead try to stop to think.
For this reason, I suggest you try hypnosis and meditation for just sleeping better and sooner (just google “sleeping hypnosis” and you will get plenty of results). Do not use ABDL hypnosis, because that will just increase your excitement.

Lyric

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i have had to wear diapers since 1968 and I only use cloth diapers at home and bed. I use heavy cloth diapers and plastic pants at nigh so there is a lot of thick fluffy padding spreading my legs apart. I'm so used to them I know I could never get to sleep with out a diaper on. And that's just the way I like it.
Yep, been wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants since a child. I’m now 75 and go to bed every night in cloth diapers and rubber pants. Admittedly I had log interludes of only wearing diapers secretly but I was full time and openly in diapers my first 17 and past 17 years. Love the thickness between my legs and even more how soggy/squishy they are in the morning after a nighttime of bed wetting.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, I have a question. What does"breaking the seal" mean?

The term's most commonly used when out drinking with friends. If your table is running through pitchers of beer, eventually everyone's going to have to make their first jog to the bathroom to "unload some of the beer". The first trip you make "breaks the seal". The idea is that after your first piss, you'll have to be pissing a lot more frequently the rest of the night. In reality it's just your body has a little lag-time between when you start dumping in excess water and when your body changes gears and starts getting rid of it faster.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The term's most commonly used when out drinking with friends. If your table is running through pitchers of beer, eventually everyone's going to have to make their first jog to the bathroom to "unload some of the beer". The first trip you make "breaks the seal". The idea is that after your first piss, you'll have to be pissing a lot more frequently the rest of the night. In reality it's just your body has a little lag-time between when you start dumping in excess water and when your body changes gears and starts getting rid of it faster.
Thank you for explaining that to me. Now I fully understand what it means. I've been hearing it a lot lately! 🙂