How Do You Cuddle With Your Teddy Or Plushy ?

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
How do you like your cuddle time ?

There are a few different ways I like to cuddle with my 41 inch Teddy. Except for a diaper, I am almost always naked during cuddle time.
I always have a paci in, unless I am drinking from my bottle. If I am relaxing, I have my toddler paci in, if I am under a lot of stress, I use the teat from a calf bottle to very aggressively suckle on .

When 'feeding' I lay flat on my back, hold Teddy on my left side, facing me, while using my right hand to hold my bottle.

When sitting, I'll hug Teddy close while he is facing away from me ( his head makes a great pillow ) . I'll gently rock back-and-forth.

While laying down, Teddy is facing me. I lay half on my side, half on my belly ( same as sleeping ) ... I'll hug Teddy close, and sometimes curl up in a fetal position around Teddy. I often times will unintentionally fall asleep like this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireheat, jspoter and BobbiSueEllen
It depends on the plush tbh. If it’s a smaller plush like my TY Bear Lullaby, when I’m sitting up I’ll sit her in my lap but if I’m sleeping I’ll lay on my side and hold her in my arms. If it’s a larger plush like my giant 4 foot teddy bear ARGH (anyone watch Trollhunters? Lol) I’ll sit almost in his lap during the day and use him as a backrest but at night I’ll either lay on top of him or use his chest as a pillow. I haven’t done that in a while though because I can’t lay with my dog if I’m laying with ARGH because he’s so big.

Reactions: jspoter and BobbiSueEllen
After I diaper up, I get under the blankie and drag Hubie in with me. His head and arms stick out, his head nestles on my jaw. We watch TV together...when I drink from my baba, I hold it up with one arm while the other is around Hubie. Since I'm a side-sleeper, I wrap both arms around him and snuggle as I suck on my binky and slip into sleep...he always seems to catch it if it falls out. And he doesn't mind if I wet in my diaper...he would if he could, too!

• Love
Reactions: jspoter, KitsuneFox and LilxFawn
BobbiSueEllen said:
After I diaper up, I get under the blankie and drag Hubie in with me. His head and arms stick out, his head nestles on my jaw. We watch TV together...when I drink from my baba, I hold it up with one arm while the other is around Hubie. Since I'm a side-sleeper, I wrap both arms around him and snuggle as I suck on my binky and slip into sleep...he always seems to catch it if it falls out. And he doesn't mind if I wet in my diaper...he would if he could, too!
Lucky! I wish I could cuddle my hubby when we sleep. He sleep fights and twitches like crazy! If he isn’t careful where he puts his arms and hands he’ll hit me in the face. It’s definitely not on purpose and he is out cold when he does this. When we snuggle lying down and he ends up hitting me because he falls asleep I’ll wake him up and he’s always super apologetic and sleepy and lovey it’s kind of cute tbh 😅. It’s a pain in the butt tho (literally, he has kneed me in the butt before) but I love him. We just cuddle when we sit up to watch tv, that way there’s less risk of him sleep hitting me. I wish we could snuggle while we slept though :/ it’s sucky that we can’t

• Wow
Is a love puppy a plushy, because I cuddle and hug my chow chow like its noones business, hes my.best buddy always knows when something's setting off.my anxiety or PTSD. And guards me until he feels I'm ok.

LilxFawn said:
Lucky! I wish I could cuddle my hubby when we sleep. He sleep fights and twitches like crazy! If he isn’t careful where he puts his arms and hands he’ll hit me in the face. It’s definitely not on purpose and he is out cold when he does this. When we snuggle lying down and he ends up hitting me because he falls asleep I’ll wake him up and he’s always super apologetic and sleepy and lovey it’s kind of cute tbh 😅. It’s a pain in the butt tho (literally, he has kneed me in the butt before) but I love him. We just cuddle when we sit up to watch tv, that way there’s less risk of him sleep hitting me. I wish we could snuggle while we slept though :/ it’s sucky that we can’t
My poor wife, I'll throw my arm out and its smacked her before or bruised her chest. She used to lay w her head on my arm but now says it is too bug and gives her a kink in the knack. And she is notorious for elbowing me in her sleep.

• Wow
Usually I am on my side and Peter Rabbit is under my arm and up against my chest. With his head stopping my pacifier coming out.

• Love
Reactions: jspoter, BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
KitsuneFox said:

There are a few different ways I like to cuddle with my 41 inch Teddy. Except for a diaper, I am almost always naked during cuddle time.
I always have a paci in, unless I am drinking from my bottle. If I am relaxing, I have my toddler paci in, if I am under a lot of stress, I use the teat from a calf bottle to very aggressively suckle on .

When 'feeding' I lay flat on my back, hold Teddy on my left side, facing me, while using my right hand to hold my bottle.

When sitting, I'll hug Teddy close while he is facing away from me ( his head makes a great pillow ) . I'll gently rock back-and-forth.

While laying down, Teddy is facing me. I lay half on my side, half on my belly ( same as sleeping ) ... I'll hug Teddy close, and sometimes curl up in a fetal position around Teddy. I often times will unintentionally fall asleep like this :)
I sleep with my stuffed doggy, Mr. Woofums, while in my soft ducky jammies. We talk at night and sing songs. It's nice!

Reactions: caitianx, jspoter and BobbiSueEllen
I usually sleep on my side, and hug Sammy close to my chest. But if I’m watching cartoons on my laptop, I sit her next to me and position her so that she can watch too. 🙂

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and jspoter
facing me in my bed, about head height when im going to sleep, then when i leave, under the covers, where id wana be, but when making the bed, or changing the sheets, sitting and resting on my fox pillow plushie

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
My 2 foot teddy bear sleeps on my chest, usually under the covers with his head close to my chin, my arms wrapped around him.

• Love
Reactions: KitsuneFox, jspoter and BobbiSueEllen
20191212_194505.jpg
Usually cuddle like this

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I sleep with Howard Hug Bear on top of me.

I like to have my teddy close in my arm hugging him and sometimes kisses.

I like to rub my face on my teddy's face. i like to boop its nose and just squeeze it all around.

Reactions: abdl86
Sgdlboy said:
I like to rub my face on my teddy's face. i like to boop its nose and just squeeze it all around.

That sure sounds like a very cute thing.

Reactions: Sgdlboy
mine tend to be smalll and huggable , so usually in my arms

Usualy laying on my side, hugging Teddy

KitsuneFox said:

Aww that’s so cute me I hug my teddy close to my chest and I sometimes use her as a pillow.

Back