How do u poop in your diaper

Canary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have tried everything, I have sat down, stood up, lied down, squat, even sitting on the toilet but nothing comes out

Canary said:
I have tried everything, I have sat down, stood up, lied down, squat, even sitting on the toilet but nothing comes out
I normally stand up. I get it can take practice as if you've not done it before it's something so unnatural. Recommended waiting until you really need to go and just standing in a private room wearing just your nappy and trying to go then.

Also if you're a man then maybe standing over a toilet with your penis our like you're going for a wee might work.

Maybe some extra encouragement, go buy some sugar free candies, those always get things going for me.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Castor oil will work great!!!

If you wait long enough it will happen without you trying. That's my favorite method, but sometimes the timing is off and it's going to happen when I don't want it to. The perfect combo of "I'm alone" has to come together with "oh, this happening now!"

Reactions: wetaccident, chuck, Cottontail and 1 other person
I "tried" going a few times over the years with no success- or it felt like I might hurt something.
messydiaper said:
If you wait long enough it will happen without you trying. That's my favorite method, but sometimes the timing is off and it's going to happen when I don't want it to.

This.

A few years ago I had a feeling that I will need to go and I was home for that day. I put a new diaper on to be safe and did NOTHING. No trying to hold it or push. It took a few hours, with that feeling that I'd be needing to go getting stronger. About 1/2 hour until it started I found myself involuntarily doing a potty dance from time to time.😄

Then all the sudden I got a sudden deep urge feeling and my body took over. My gut suddenly forcefully contracted and it caused me to involuntary bend my knees a little and grunt also. I was shocked how fast and smooth it happened. In under 10 seconds I completely filled my diaper. :oops: By completely, I mean I lost control of my bladder as well, and I didn't even feel like I had to pee at all either. I didn't even realize that I was going until I felt the warmth and then heard it too. It wasn't just a little either- It was a forceful stream because I heard quite a hissing noise in my diaper.

The thing of it is once this starts there's no way of stopping it even if I tried. It actually felt really good and the feeling of relief was great too.

The noises were more than I thought too. The diaper kind of made a "fwump" sound with a lot of crackling as the back was quickly puffing out. That with the hissing from my peeing and slight grunting also.

I've only done this 3 times over the past few years because I hate the cleanup. My favorite thing that I wasn't expecting is the simultaneous involuntary peeing. It's happened each time.

Reactions: Canary and messydiaper
Today just farting as I runs

Back