How did you come to be involved in the abdl scene.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi. I first became curious about the abdl scene when I read an article about someone called Hazel Jones. Hazel ran the abc club, and also a ad nursery in kent. I joined the club and I used to receive monthly newsletters with cartoons and stories in it. I ordered some ab nappies from hazel, and I remember I could hardly wait for them to arrive. then after that my interest spread to plastic pants, onesies etc.
Hazels abc club closed suddenly and with out notice in the 1990s. I never told anyone about my little secret that I had in those days. and I still not told anyone I know to this day.
I'm just wondering how others got into the abdl scene and maybe some of you can remember Hazel Jones?.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
ben0510 said:
Hi. I first became curious about the abdl scene when I read an article about someone called Hazel Jones. Hazel ran the abc club, and also a ad nursery in kent. I joined the club and I used to receive monthly newsletters with cartoons and stories in it. I ordered some ab nappies from hazel, and I remember I could hardly wait for them to arrive. then after that my interest spread to plastic pants, onesies etc.
Hazels abc club closed suddenly and with out notice in the 1990s. I never told anyone about my little secret that I had in those days. and I still not told anyone I know to this day.
I'm just wondering how others got into the abdl scene and maybe some of you can remember Hazel Jones?.
I remember Hazel very well. I visited her nursery many times. She was a very intelligent Lady who understood the needs of ABs . Had many a happy sleep in the baby room which was mostly pink with a cot and high chair. In those days clothing for ABs was limited and she offered things you could not get elsewhere. It was the very early days of the internet. I found her through the pages of adult magazines. If you google her name you can find some images and information about her.

sissybaby34 said:
I remember Hazel very well. I visited her nursery many times. She was a very intelligent Lady who understood the needs of ABs . Had many a happy sleep in the baby room which was mostly pink with a cot and high chair. In those days clothing for ABs was limited and she offered things you could not get elsewhere. It was the very early days of the internet. I found her through the pages of adult magazines. If you google her name you can find some images and information about her.
Wow, you are so far ahead of me, you couldn't see me in your rearview. I have been ABDL as long as I can remember.
I literally just wanted to dress like a baby, so I did.
This is really silly but I really didn't know that there were other ABDL people, like me anyway till recently.
I bet you are a interesting person

Whilst I have always had an interest in nappies and plastic pants I never acted on it until I discovered adult sized products on the www.

By that time I was too late for Nanny Hazel which was a shame as her nursery was a 5min walk from my house In Gillingham, Kent.

Reactions: sissybaby34
I stumbled across the diaper fetish newsgroup on usenet as a college freshman in the mid 90s. That proved I wasn't alone, but the "conversation" there was just way too.... Well, it scared me off. I was super shy when it came to sex-talk, and still am to an extent. I later found DPF, but I couldn't bring myself to connect with anybody there either. My first actual involvement with the community was here on ADISC, and my first ever face-to-face meetup was a lunch date with another ADISCer.

Reactions: sbmccue and TeeMousy
It was not until this year when I had my first colonoscopy that I tried on some tape up diapers from Walmart that I got for free to help with the diarrhea from the prep. Something just clicked when I did that and I ended up here. 🐣🍼🧸

Reactions: DLScottsman
I was a bedwetter until I was about 14. By then I was full blown DL and was reading stories online.

Came across DPF in it's dying days. I was still a minor, so after a couple days of predators constantly messaging me, I decided to stay away from online groups until I was an adult...

Lurked on sissykiss and buffalobetties for years.

I think I found this place about 2011? ADISC is the best!

Only became more involved in the last couple of years. My life has been pretty traumatic these last 4 years, and I realized I was an alcoholic. Leaning into age regression has really helped me gain better control of my drinking.

Been interested in cloth diapers and plastic pants since I was 6 years old. Finally realized I was not alone while reading a Penthouse magazine. Then found Tommy’s DPF community. Became a member and meet more people through that.

I'm very new to it. I knew of ABDL but it wasn't on my own personal kinky radar. But then I met someone this summer who I really liked. One day he told me about his ABDL and now here I am :) I'm here as his carer. Still learning about my new partner, still learning about all of it really. But this site has already been a great help. Just reading people's experiences etc has given me more confidence to play with my Little :D

I was into this since I was 4. I discovered the community at 14 (DPF.com). I didn't really interact until I was probably 18. I was a member when adsic first came about, albeit under a different username. I actually remember the time when the well known abdl model "MissPandapants" first hung out here.

I was on dailydiapers, wetset forums and abkingdom among other places before modern social media became available.

Basically when I was a kid I use to poop and pee my pants because the feeling was comforting to me. My parents would scold me and say things like "if you do this again we will put you in diapers and tell your class that you wear diapers". Secretly I wanted to wear diapers but was scared of potential embarrassment. When I was a pre teen I began pooping my pants out of sexual gratification and explored pants pooping throughout my teenage years. I'd even steal diapers from toddlers in my family to wear and use. Once I was 18 and had a job I bought my first ever adult diapers wich where depends. I'd start wearing them whenever I desired diapers and even wearing them under my clothes when I went out in public. As I kept exploring diapers I wanted higher capacity. Thats when I found confidry 247 diapers. I ordered them online and had them shipped to a post office so my parents didnt find my package. I remember being excited and amazed at how thick they where compared to depends. I got addicted to them. Once I turned 20 I discovered the rearz brand. I saw that their diapers where double the capacuty of confidry so i had to get them. My first ever abdl diaper was rearz safari wich I bought from a small pharmacy in my area. Ever since then I've been ordering exclusively abdl diapers. I've found I not only enjoy the capacity of abdl diapers but they give a sense of embarrassment wich I find I enjoy.

I was into nappies, then incontinence nappies way before I knew what AB/DL's was. I first learned about our community when I was 16 then I found my purpose, this community was the only reason I got my own internet connection at 18 and that was 20 years ago now.

I knew I wanted to be back in diapers by the time I was 4 years old. Once the internet was available, I must have hit every possible sight. It was such bliss.

Back