homemade/jerry rigged diapers

better

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
The other day I saw some posts about childhood diaper wearing and alternatives like pooping in toilet paper lined underwear etc. I'm kinda in that situation but just want to hear others experiences

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
better said:
The other day I saw some posts about childhood diaper wearing and alternatives like pooping in toilet paper lined underwear etc. I'm kinda in that situation but just want to hear others experiences
Minus the 'childhood' bit, right? ;)

Here's one recipe.

I never made diapers out of towels (or TP) and garbage bags because there were always cloth baby diapers (prefolds) around the house. Peeing in them was an issue (I couldn't do laundry), but wearing them was fun enough most of the time. When I was too big to wear them as-is, I'd pin 2-3 of them together. I also cut up some older underwear and used the elastic waistband to make diaper extenders, both for cloth and disposable baby diapers.

Care to elaborate on your situation? Collectively we have a lot of experience being sneaky and getting things past parents. :) I was buying Pampers for myself at age 12. It took courage, but it certainly wasn't complicated.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LittleTyke
Jerry rigged diapers with light scratches at a level 6 with deeper grooves at a level 7

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: DLScottsman, PadPhilosopher and SuperDuperMan85
I once (as an older adult) used linen dish towels inside plastic pants fashioned from white kitchen-size trash bags. Only peed in it of course.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Angelapinks
This used to be all the rage back in "the day", pretty much every usenet and forum had multiple articles a day talking about how to turn various combinations of toiletries and shopping bags into a rough approximation of a diaper.

I'd say ubiquitous choice in diapers and effortless online shopping with discrete shipping options have pretty much killed that whole thing for the vast majority of adults and at this point probably teens.

I remember doing this and actually getting ok-enough results, end of the day it's all just props for your own internal head games, but it doesn't even come close in comparison to the real thing, and the real thing is no longer even close to the unobtainium it once was.

SparkyDog said:
Jerry rigged diapers with light scratches at a level 6 with deeper grooves at a level 7
Oh I enjoyed that.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and SparkyDog
Once staying out of town for work I ran low on diapers. The last night I only had one left and I knew I needed it to work the next day. I got some packing tape out of my truck I take a couple bath towels from my motel and made a diaper and taped them on. Then I took a trash bag and stuck my toes through the corners and pulled it up and taped it on. I slept in it and surprising it caught my urine no issue. I have always packed extra since =that day. It was one of those 2 day work trips that turned into a week,

Reactions: PricklyPear, PadPhilosopher and Angelapinks
I first got (back) into diapers in middle elementary school. We still had a lot of cloth diapers around the house from my little brother who was just out of them. I'd line my underwear with them and pee. Not too much or they'd leak like a sieve! :ROFLMAO:

I had an older brother who wet the bed now and then (without diapers), so I slipped the used ones in the laundry without anyone (so far as I know) connecting them back to me. 😉

Diaperman95 said:
Once staying out of town for work I ran low on diapers. The last night I only had one left and I knew I needed it to work the next day. I got some packing tape out of my truck I take a couple bath towels from my motel and made a diaper and taped them on. Then I took a trash bag and stuck my toes through the corners and pulled it up and taped it on. I slept in it and surprising it caught my urine no issue. I have always packed extra since =that day. It was one of those 2 day work trips that turned into a week,
Please tell me you just tossed those towels after..

I used to put a paper towel in my underwear so that I coii you led poop in them. Pee washed out, but I didn’t want stained undies!

Diaperman95 said:
I have done the towel and trash bag diaper many times, not because I couldn't do anything better, but because it was so cost effective; it's a great option if hiding it isn't necessary. I used it as a night diaper for quite awhile. I don't have a washing machine that works right now, and I have disposables that are very cost effective, but no question, this works. And no, @RukTheKansasDiaperLover I didn't throw them away. They wash just fine.

Mmm Jerryrigged diapers I used to look up how to do a shirt diaper but I would line it with another shirt then fold it in just to get the feeling of wearing a diaper but I never actually used it
The other one was a towel diaper
I remember a long time ago I saw a video on YouTube on how to make a homemade adult diaper it was made with paper towels and a trash Bag I never made it my self but i thought it was interesting

RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
Please tell me you just tossed those towels after..
Nope. I rinsed them out with water and left them in the tub. I don't have no std's and it will wash out. Lol I don't throw away my bed sheets or bed pads at home. Do you?.... It is only pee.

Back