• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya from Canada

PrincessLittleBear

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hi!

I'm Muinej and I've been in pullups 24/7 for a couple of years now. I deal with light bladder incontinence.

I'm both a little and a middle. I wouldn't say I'm an adult baby, more of an adult toddler lol.

I'm autistics and one of my special interests is adult diapers! I like learning about the different brands, 2 tab vs 4 tab, plastic back vs cloth back, and especially the different patterns! My favourite patterns right now are daydreamers and dinosaurs from rearz, and candy castle and astronaut bunny from land of genie.

I love onesies and have quite a few from onesies downunder (I love the style of their artwork).

My favourite cartoons are the rugrats, mona the vampire, pb&j otter and recess.

Nice to meet you all!

Reactions: DDTom92, southeastlittle, NihilisticPuppet and 6 others
Nice to meet you!
That’s awesome your special interests include diapers! A great way to find out is to wear them! I haven’t tried any onesies from down under, but I do have an order coming in soon 😊

Where in Canada are you from? I’m also in Canada!

Reactions: Angelapinks and PrincessLittleBear
Reactions: PrincessLittleBear
BabyAby123 said:
Nice to meet you!
That’s awesome your special interests include diapers! A great way to find out is to wear them! I haven’t tried any onesies from down under, but I do have an order coming in soon 😊

Where in Canada are you from? I’m also in Canada!
I'm from New Brunswick!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hello and welcome from Australia hope you enjoy it here.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the "little" introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi from northern ontario

Welcome! From eastern Ontario 👋

Welcome to the community from another Canadian!

Reactions: Dashsanta
PrincessLittleBear said:
Hi!

I'm Muinej and I've been in pullups 24/7 for a couple of years now. I deal with light bladder incontinence.

I'm both a little and a middle. I wouldn't say I'm an adult baby, more of an adult toddler lol.

I'm autistics and one of my special interests is adult diapers! I like learning about the different brands, 2 tab vs 4 tab, plastic back vs cloth back, and especially the different patterns! My favourite patterns right now are daydreamers and dinosaurs from rearz, and candy castle and astronaut bunny from land of genie.

I love onesies and have quite a few from onesies downunder (I love the style of their artwork).

Nice to meet you all!
Hello! I’m from southeastern Ontario :)

Onesies Downunder is easily my second favorite ABDL company, their artwork really is the best! Might I recommend PretendAgain? They sell a variety of clothing, accessories, and even diapers, but the main point is again the artwork!!

Welcome

Newfoundland here! welcome!

PrincessLittleBear said:
Hi!

Nice to meet you all!
Good Evening And Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire!
I myself have both Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I am in full adult diapers 24/7.
100% total bladder and bowel incontinence.
I am a "Little".
In Real Life I am 66 years old.
Here on ADISC you will find many other Autistic "Littles".
Oh!
Most of my extended family us up on Prince Edward Island.
Also up in New Brunswick, I have cousins in Petitcodiak.

Reactions: PrincessLittleBear
Hi and welcome. My family has a cottage about 50 miles north of Parry Sound.

Welcome from Calgary Alberta. Hope you find everything you are looking for

Deleted member 72384 said:
Onesies Downunder is easily my second favorite ABDL company, their artwork really is the best! Might I recommend PretendAgain? They sell a variety of clothing, accessories, and even diapers, but the main point is again the artwork!!
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm in love!!

Back