• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi.....

MichelleM39

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi. I'm Michelle. I'm a sissy. As you can imagine, my unusual sexuality has led to me being very open-minded about other unique sexualities. I love to talk with people who understand that we don't typically choose our sexualities, those sexualities somehow choose us.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 59195, GabyinPurple, CuriousFabio and 5 others
hi. i hope you like it here

Last edited:
Reactions: MichelleM39
Welcome Michelle!

Welcome from the Netherlands.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello and welcome.

MichelleM39 said:
Hi. I'm Michelle. I'm a sissy. As you can imagine, my unusual sexuality has led to me being very open-minded about other unique sexualities. I love to talk with people who understand that we don't typically choose our sexualities, those sexualities somehow choose us.
Welcome 🙏

Wel
MichelleM39 said:
Welcome to adisc Michelle. People here have a wide range of sexual identities, and I hope you will find this community tolerant, welcoming and understanding towards you, and happy to chat, as I always am when I am here.

MichelleM39 said:
Hello and welcome here

MichelleM39 said:
Hello and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Wel
MichelleM39 said:
Welcome Michelle. I hope to see you around on ADISC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back