• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

ABCelaenasWorld

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi I’m Celaena, I’m 19, trans woman with autism and a few other mental health conditions. I ageplay to help with some of my issues and it’s partially a thing for me👉🏻👈🏻 I’m what you also call a natural age regressor, which means I’ll switch to a younger mindset without thinking, this usually happens based on what I react to🥺

Reactions: rainbowrudy and Kittyinpink
hi? hello? ciao? privet? Hola? borer.

DizzyDizzyDinosaur said:
hi? hello? ciao? privet? Hola? borer.
Ah! Hi🥺

why you look sad😁 smile

DizzyDizzyDinosaur said:
why you look sad😁 smile
I use emoji’s to describe how how I feel and show physically I guess👉🏻👈🏻

Hello Celaena! Lovely to have you on site 😀! You will meet many like minded people on this site! I am Kitty 😺, I am MtF trans , I like gentle hobbies like gardening and walking and cooking. I am both DL (diapers make me feel erotic/happy. And AB (where sometimes I "go baby" to chill out and let go of emotions. I look forward to getting to know you Celaena ! Welcome to ADISC 😊!

Kittyinpink said:
Hello Celaena! Lovely to have you on site 😀! You will meet many like minded people on this site! I am Kitty 😺, I am MtF trans , I like gentle hobbies like gardening and walking and cooking. I am both DL (diapers make me feel erotic/happy. And AB (where sometimes I "go baby" to chill out and let go of emotions. I look forward to getting to know you Celaena ! Welcome to ADISC 😊!
Thank you🥺

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your time here!

Back