HI new here any way i had a dream that i was in an ABDL family

Status
Not open for further replies.

leviebaby88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
HI it is my first time posting but any way . i had a a dream an abdl dream that i was in abdl family , well it started off like this i was in my crib witch was large i woke up in it i cried my mommy came in hugged me ask whats wrong and i told her that i was wet then i wetted my diaper again while she hugged me she was attractive she had a few pounds but did not care and i cried and said sorry for wetting again she smiled and said it was ok she then had daddy change me i cried and said thank you and he replied by saying it is ok and said mommy could not change me she was tired and needed a break . but any way did anybody have the same dream and is anybody here ever been part of an abdl family . if so how was your first time in an abdl family some parts of me just want a mommy but really is open to having a mommy and daddy together i am willing to give it a chance to be in a abdl family , any thoughts please be nice first time posting

Tbh. id absolutely love a dream like that.
The only diaper dreams I have had, are where my mother finds out and she yells at me and I get punished and nobody is happy.
:(

Unfortunately no. It is a rarity I ever remember any dreams at all.

(my last one was inventing a new virus that kills the 50% stupidest people in the world. It was nice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back