• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi im new ro here

Babyboyjose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
My name is Jose I'm a Trans abdl male. I'm abdl and I love girly diapers dresses and girly shows like my little pony. I am sensitive and easy to be triggered up so if you notice I'm mad if a caregiver is with me just put a pacifier in my mouth and I'll be fine. I'm really shy and nervous at first I hope I can fond an abdl mommy to care for me and friends to make

Reactions: SissyBabyKris
Hello and welcome aboard 👋

Welcome to ADISC! Have you ever seen the Blushing Baby diapers? You can see them on ‘my inner baby .com’ (no spaces) and many others besides! Enjoy!!!

Hello and Welcome

Babyboyjose said:
My name is Jose I'm a Trans abdl male. I'm abdl and I love girly diapers dresses and girly shows like my little pony. I am sensitive and easy to be triggered up so if you notice I'm mad if a caregiver is with me just put a pacifier in my mouth and I'll be fine. I'm really shy and nervous at first I hope I can fond an abdl mommy to care for me and friends to make
Welcome aboard the Good Ship Lollipop. Jose. Watch had your shyness and nervousness diminishes as you meet the other passengers.

BuddyBoy said:
Welcome aboard the Good Ship Lollipop. Jose. Watch had your shyness and nervousness diminishes as you meet the other passengers.
I hope I can over come being shy

This is a place for everyone welcome!

LilTorry said:
Welcome to ADISC! Have you ever seen the Blushing Baby diapers? You can see them on ‘my inner baby .com’ (no spaces) and many others besides! Enjoy!!!
Yes I have seen but never tried them

Reactions: Deleted member 73779
Yay, another babyfur c: Welcome!

Back