• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm axle

1Axle2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi I'm axle I'm new here, I am mostly shy and keep to myself I do suffer from dyslexia so I mite miss spell here and there. Iv actually joined on my 25 birthday.

I'm from South Africa, my little age is between 2-3. My goal is to meet more people, daddy, bigs, middles, and littles making some friends close to home and far away.

so hello hope you are well.

Reactions: MidCat, Sealander, mistykitty and 3 others
hi welcome!!

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Thank you !!

Reactions: LuckyRed23 and Edgewater
Happy birthday!! 🎈 Hope you have a great birthday and happy you have joined us! I think I joined on my 29th or definitely very shortly after. Welcome from the UK, I hope you have fun here!

Thank you so much really means alot thank for the warm welcome

• Love
Reactions: LuckyRed23 and Edgewater
Again, a Very Happy Birthday! After all, they are important and you only get one each year!
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
No reason to be shy as sharp teeth are not allowed.
Enjoy!!

Reactions: 1Axle2 and LuckyRed23
Edgewater said:
Again, a Very Happy Birthday! After all, they are important and you only get one each year!
The King has 2! The rest of us only have 1 tho 😁

• Haha
hello and welcome to the forum.. Happy Birthday @1Axle2

Last edited:
1Axle2 said:
Hi I'm axle I'm new here, I am mostly shy and keep to myself I do suffer from dyslexia so I mite miss spell here and there. Iv actually joined on my 25 birthday.

I'm from South Africa, my little age is between 2-3. My goal is to meet more people, daddy, bigs, middles, and littles making some friends close to home and far away.

so hello hope you are well.
Hello from the State of Wisconsin in the US! You ever want a friend from the US, let me know :)

Reactions: 1Axle2 and Edgewater
Hello axle, and welcome to the community from another dyslexic abdl. Happy belated birthday.

Welcome to adisc @1Axle2 , a lot of great people here! Look forward to seeing you around the site.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hi hi :3

Hi and Welcome

Back