• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi ! I am new and looking for friends to talk about AB/DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinFlory

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Good day everybody !

My name is Max, I am 19 years old from South Africa / France, I have been trying to connect a lot with the Abdl community through social media aka discord
I am seeking on making some new friends who would be ok to talk sometimes on discord about serious/deep topics regarding Diaper Messing/Wetting but not only !
If you are experienced in the matter (or not) just send me a friend request on discord ! I'd be glad to have a chat with you: KarinFlory#7244
I would really like to explore with you all the possibilities of being padded and all the things that come with it because it's so much fun !

I wish you all a very pleasant evening hoping to hear from someone soon !

Kind regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink, teamitachiuchiha, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
KarinFlory said:
Good day everybody !

My name is Max, I am 19 years old from South Africa / France, I have been trying to connect a lot with the Abdl community through social media aka discord
I am seeking on making some new friends who would be ok to talk sometimes on discord about serious/deep topics regarding Diaper Messing/Wetting but not only !
If you are experienced in the matter (or not) just send me a friend request on discord ! I'd be glad to have a chat with you: KarinFlory#7244
I would really like to explore with you all the possibilities of being padded and all the things that come with it because it's so much fun !

Kind regards
I am not sure about the place called discord; however, I am interested in friendship with others who wear diapers either by choice or need.

Reactions: KarinFlory
Welcome max glad to have you.
Feel free to send me a message anytime you want to chat.

Reactions: KarinFlory
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Welcome and enjoy

KarinFlory said:
Good day everybody !

Kind regards
Welcome Max - proud of you for reaching out to the community at such a young age. Though I’m new to the website myself I am really enjoying the dialogue here.

Feel free to hit me up anytime to talk ABDL or otherwise - J

Welcome Max! 😊. Nice to have young blood on site! That makes me the second youngest now! I am only 70 years old....

Only kidding!! Enjoy the site 😊!

Jamestown said:
I am not sure about the place called discord; however, I am interested in friendship with others who wear diapers either by choice or need.
Kittyinpink said:
Welcome Max! 😊. Nice to have young blood on site! That makes me the second youngest now! I am only 70 years old....

Only kidding!! Enjoy the site 😊!
teamitachiuchiha said:
Welcome Max - proud of you for reaching out to the community at such a young age. Though I’m new to the website myself I am really enjoying the dialogue here.

Feel free to hit me up anytime to talk ABDL or otherwise - J
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy
JoeRelax said:
Welcome Max.☺️I'll be more than happy to chat anytime.
DavyJ said:
Welcome max glad to have you.
Feel free to send me a message anytime you want to chat.
Thank you ! feel free to message add me and message me on discord if you want have a chat now ! KarinFlory#7244

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back