• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, Girl new to the site . is it possible to find a Mommy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newgirl27

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I been curious about my AB side of me for many years and i never had the courage to explore myself.. mostly because i find it so very hard to find a serious Mommy.
So how do people do it.? is it even possible to find one ?

Reactions: leafgoalie
Hello and welcome,

I think the majority of people who have found a caregiver have done it by first finding a loving and caring partner who they get on with outside of their ABDL side and then later introducing them to their AB desires. Of course in that scenario the other person isn’t always receptive to being a caregiver but there are plenty of people on the boards whose partners are happy to indulge in that kind of role even though they’re not ABDL themselves or weren’t looking for that.

I don’t think many people have genuine, long-term success in terms of finding a person who is a Mommy first and then trying to build a relationship based on that only, I’m not saying it is not possible but it’s not common and it’s going to be much harder to build a relationship with someone if you are starting from the fact you are both ABDL than it will be if you start from having things in common in your adult selves and then introduce it once you know there is love and respect within that relationship.

So I guess my advice would be to try and find someone based on your interests and self outside of wanting a mommy. And on that note, why don’t you share a bit more about yourself? What kind of things do you enjoy? Do you have any favourite hobbies, TV shows or maybe you’re into music?

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, HappyCamper and Eclectic
I enjoy good long walks in nature while listening to relaxing music. I like playing the piano and have deep conversations and debates about all kinds of topics. Getting rid of everyday stress is a must for me, and i miss a caregiver/person to comfort me and show me kindness in a motherly way. I stopped watching TV a few years ago, and mostly use the internet now for entertaintment and seeking out information. I decided to put a picture on my profile.

Reactions: HappyCamper and Diaperon
newgirl27 said:
I enjoy good long walks in nature while listening to relaxing music. I like playing the piano and have deep conversations and debates about all kinds of topics. Getting rid of everyday stress is a must for me, and i miss a caregiver/person to comfort me and show me kindness in a motherly way. I stopped watching TV a few years ago, and mostly use the internet now for entertaintment and seeking out information. I decided to put a picture on my profile.
Welcome, Your a pretty girl, you will find someone that will make you happy..

newgirl27 said:
I been curious about my AB side of me for many years and i never had the courage to explore myself.. mostly because i find it so very hard to find a serious Mommy.
you can try fetlife.com

Welcome! I have to agree with what the others have posted before me. Your odds are better when you know what to look for in a person, so my suggestion would be to pick up on those aspects and try online and off. Probably better luck offline for most people but online matches do happen :) wishing you luck

Hello and welcome! Hope you find what you’re looking for!

newgirl27 said:
Welcome to the community and I hope you find what you are looking for!

Welcome, I wish you luck in your search!

I would counsel not being too focused on one thing though, scanning the horizon you can miss what is right in front of you. I certainly know that what I want and what I need aren't always the same, embracing new possibilities has done me the world of good so I would recommend!

Reactions: NewLeaf
newgirl27 said:
Hello and welcome, hope you have fun here and fulfil your dreams.

newgirl27 said:
Hi there newgirl27
Advice from a 45yo DL that has been into diapers for 25 years . Hide nothing ! Be transparent as you can be . Be yourself and never look back !

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back