• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From Vancouver Island BC Canada!!! :)

Diapertoddler said:
Shipping from rearz is discreet and I believe that will be the same from most abdl suppliers. As far as quality I’ve never wet thru one or had one come undone while wearing. I can feel 100% comfortable while wearing and wetting that the diaper is not going to fail. Now here is the thing to consider, These are bulky and can be hot to wear. They rise high on the waist, may be a problem for some but I don’t mind if my diaper peeks out that back I’m over that.
If any more questions pm me. Ps I never tried tykables, although I want to try the unicorns.
Many thanks Diapertoddler. I've never understood why the plastic needs to ride high. Most of my previous experience was with Goodnights, but my recent experiences in Attends (pretty generic, I know ... I'm just starting to accept this part of myself) had the plastic wanting to show out the waste of my pants. Required constant "checking" to make sure it was tucked in.
Perhaps there's a reasoning for the plastic to ride high (?)
Attends didn't have much crinkle, which i suppose was good for a newbie like me wearing in public ...
(Also ...I'm very new to this site, and I'm not sure how to PM you ...any tips? Is there a button that I'm not seeing?) Thanks 😁

Reactions: Angelapinks
PullUpsBoy8 said:
(Also ...I'm very new to this site, and I'm not sure how to PM you ...any tips? Is there a button that I'm not seeing?) Thanks 😁
Yes there is a button you are missing.

To eliminate the possibility of new people spamming, the requirements for sending a PM is to be here for 1 week and have 20+ posts.

When those conditions are met, you will automatically get the PM button.

PullUpsBoy8 said:
Many thanks Diapertoddler. I've never understood why the plastic needs to ride high. Most of my previous experience was with Goodnights, but my recent experiences in Attends (pretty generic, I know ... I'm just starting to accept this part of myself) had the plastic wanting to show out the waste of my pants. Required constant "checking" to make sure it was tucked in.
Attends didn't have much crinkle, which i suppose was good for a newbie like me wearing in public ...
I fold the plastic over into the diaper at the back for extra leak protection and so it does not show too easily but I do love it to come that high like wearing baby diapers when we were younger.

BabyDenise said:
Yes there is a button you are missing.

To eliminate the possibility of new people spamming, the requirements for sending a PM is to be here for 1 week and have 20+ posts.

When those conditions are met, you will automatically get the PM button.
Thanks BabyDenise. I'll keep an eye out for the PM button
cheers 😁

Reactions: Diapertoddler
Justone said:
Hello and welcome to the site!

I am new here as well, but I’m really enjoying getting to know the ppl here.

I am a mommy to an AB, feel free to reach out if you have any question for me. Take care & happy exploring!
I bet you are an awesome mommy!!!

Reactions: Safari and Deleted member 54712
PullUpsBoy8 said:
I don’t have the pm button either. I thought a reply would count as a post.

Hi Emmybear!
Welcome to the community from another Canadian! Enjoy your time here and all the best at University!
All the best!

Reactions: emmybear
Hello and welcome 👍👍

Reactions: emmybear and JUSTONEBABY
Hi tear21 I'm also on the island
So yes, you've found the right place ! 😁

Reactions: emmybear
leafgoalie said:
Hi Emmybear!
Welcome to the community from another Canadian! Enjoy your time here and all the best at University!
All the best!
Thank you so much :)

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hi from Vancouver island as well :)

Reactions: emmybear, PullUpsBoy8, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Yo welcome to the party 🖖

Reactions: Abdlover3 and Angelapinks
Welcome, hope you have fun! :D

Reactions: Abdlover3 and Angelapinks
emmybear said:
Hey everyone!

I'm super new to the community and finally felt like it's time to reach out to people. I've been on reddit for half a year now and it is sooo encouraging to see so many people enjoying this lifestyle and generally being free to express and accept themselves.

A little about me: I'm 21 university student- I love the outdoors (typical island girl haha), running and sports. I LOVE LOVE LOVE board games. Cuddles are one of my absolute favourite things that I can't get enough of. I'm new to exploring what a little is, abdl...etc I think I'm confident enough to finally accept and be willing to identify as a little/baby girl. My little age ranges from 1-3. Little me enjoys lego, playmobil, stuffies, diapers and anything baby related. I really enjoy getting to know people, sharing life stories and becoming great friends! I don't really know how to navigate this site yet, but by all means please feel free to message me! I promise I am an excellent listener :)

Like I said above, I'm really wanting to make friends in this community! I would to talk to anyone and everyone!! I would love to talk to any mommies or daddies as I currently only have little friends and would enjoy getting a new perspective on things <3
I am from Victoria if you want to chat

Reactions: marsh and Truckerguy
Hi, great intro Emmybear. I'm new and was excited to know that there are others on Vancouver island. I've never spoke to someone about these things 🙊 If anyone's interested let's connect :)

emmybear said:
Oh boys! I LOVE the Sidney bakery. What's your favourite thing to get??
They have the best doughnuts of anywhere.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
emmybear said:
Hey everyone!

I'm super new to the community and finally felt like it's time to reach out to people. I've been on reddit for half a year now and it is sooo encouraging to see so many people enjoying this lifestyle and generally being free to express and accept themselves.

A little about me: I'm 21 university student- I love the outdoors (typical island girl haha), running and sports. I LOVE LOVE LOVE board games. Cuddles are one of my absolute favourite things that I can't get enough of. I'm new to exploring what a little is, abdl...etc I think I'm confident enough to finally accept and be willing to identify as a little/baby girl. My little age ranges from 1-3. Little me enjoys lego, playmobil, stuffies, diapers and anything baby related. I really enjoy getting to know people, sharing life stories and becoming great friends! I don't really know how to navigate this site yet, but by all means please feel free to message me! I promise I am an excellent listener :)

Like I said above, I'm really wanting to make friends in this community! I would to talk to anyone and everyone!! I would love to talk to any mommies or daddies as I currently only have little friends and would enjoy getting a new perspective on things <3
Hello fellow Vancouver Island resident 🦊😁

I actually live on Sonora island, which is just off of Quadra island

Nice to meet you, feel free to chat if you wish.

emmybear said:
Hey everyone!

hey im from campbell river on vancouver island nice to meet you

Reactions: Truckerguy and Angelapinks
Back