• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From Vancouver Island BC Canada!!! :)

Subtlerustle said:
Hi @emmybear. I guess you’re now the official Adisc Islander tour guide 😉. If you had 2 days in Victoria and 3 days in Ucluelet, what would be your top recommendations ?
Haha Hiii, oh boys those are some great questions! For Victoria, I would recommend going to the breakwater/cook street village! There's an AMAZING playground there and lots of yummy foods- the breakwater has a walk to a lighthouse along the water and is absolutely beautiful. The other one would probablyyyy be going to Sidney. It's a cute little town and has lots of lovely stores not to mention the BEST bakery (in my opinion). For Ucluelet, there's a store called Pina (pineapple in Spanish) which is so cute and has it's own clothing line. It's completely locally made with local artists that design the t-shirts. You can even design your own t-shirt and they will make it right then and there for you. I would also recommend going to Tofino. Ucluelet is super cute but it is very small. Tofino has a lot of great beaches (especially for surfing) and there's also a hike to a hidden plane wreckage!

Hii :) nice to know there's some local littles around!!
nappyphilia said:
Hello from Vancouver, BC! Nice to see someone from West Canada

winterheart01 said:
Hi and welcome!
Seems Vancouver island has several abdls, I know another one there ^^
No way! That's awesome :) I was a little scared that there wouldn't be many around

Sasklitlle said:
Hi emmybear how r things going I’m from over in Saskatchewan. Working in North Vancouver right know loving this beautiful city to makes it hard to go back to the flat lands lol
Hi Sasklitlle! Things are going well :) back to school soon! I'm glad you like the West Coast. It's stunning here- hopefully you stick around haha

emmybear said:
Haha Hiii, oh boys those are some great questions! For Victoria, I would recommend going to the breakwater/cook street village! There's an AMAZING playground there and lots of yummy foods- the breakwater has a walk to a lighthouse along the water and is absolutely beautiful. The other one would probablyyyy be going to Sidney. It's a cute little town and has lots of lovely stores not to mention the BEST bakery (in my opinion). For Ucluelet, there's a store called Pina (pineapple in Spanish) which is so cute and has it's own clothing line. It's completely locally made with local artists that design the t-shirts. You can even design your own t-shirt and they will make it right then and there for you. I would also recommend going to Tofino. Ucluelet is super cute but it is very small. Tofino has a lot of great beaches (especially for surfing) and there's also a hike to a hidden plane wreckage!
That’s some great tips. Thank you! Yes, I know the bakery in Sydney and I wholeheartedly agree. It’s awesome. I will snap a pic and post it.

Subtlerustle said:
That’s some great tips. Thank you! Yes, I know the bakery in Sydney and I wholeheartedly agree. It’s awesome. I will snap a pic and post it.
Awesome :) I hope you have some great adventures!!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Here is the pic of the bakery in Sydney. If you’re ever on Vancouver Island you gotta try this place. You’re welcome 😉
Sorry for the sideways look 😡

Attachments

• E8AD62E1-F86D-4AE7-AEC5-BEBD51A2B8BD.jpeg
    E8AD62E1-F86D-4AE7-AEC5-BEBD51A2B8BD.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: emmybear
Welcome to the community! Also, hearing you liked board games reminded me of my days when I was able to enjoy family game night we would play monopoly especially and sometimes the furby board game and mouse trap. Boy that dates me some lol. Which kind of board games do you like

Oh boys! I LOVE the Sidney bakery. What's your favourite thing to get??
Subtlerustle said:
Here is the pic of the bakery in Sydney. If you’re ever on Vancouver Island you gotta try this place. You’re welcome 😉
Sorry for the sideways look 😡

Pupbrandon said:
Welcome to the community! Also, hearing you liked board games reminded me of my days when I was able to enjoy family game night we would play monopoly especially and sometimes the furby board game and mouse trap. Boy that dates me some lol. Which kind of board games do you like
Hi! Thanks for the kind welcome :) family game night is absolutely lovely!!! I still actually do family game night. Hahaha oh man, furby!! I can hardly remember those. They were a little before my time :p i really enjoy catan, play nine, pandemic, monopoly, code names..and so so many more. Do you still play board games?

emmybear said:
Oh boys! I LOVE the Sidney bakery. What's your favourite thing to get??
I bought a bunch of spice cake and a whole carrot cage and muled it back to Ontario. My wife called it my Victoria Secret lol.

Subtlerustle said:
I bought a bunch of spice cake and a whole carrot cage and muled it back to Ontario. My wife called it my Victoria Secret lol.
I love that she calls it your Victoria Secret :) Spice cake and carrot cakes are my absolute favourite!!

emmybear said:
Hey everyone!

I'm super new to the community and finally felt like it's time to reach out to people. I've been on reddit for half a year now and it is sooo encouraging to see so many people enjoying this lifestyle and generally being free to express and accept themselves.

A little about me: I'm 21 university student- I love the outdoors (typical island girl haha), running and sports. I LOVE LOVE LOVE board games. Cuddles are one of my absolute favourite things that I can't get enough of. I'm new to exploring what a little is, abdl...etc I think I'm confident enough to finally accept and be willing to identify as a little/baby girl. My little age ranges from 1-3. Little me enjoys lego, playmobil, stuffies, diapers and anything baby related. I really enjoy getting to know people, sharing life stories and becoming great friends! I don't really know how to navigate this site yet, but by all means please feel free to message me! I promise I am an excellent listener :)

Like I said above, I'm really wanting to make friends in this community! I would to talk to anyone and everyone!! I would love to talk to any mommies or daddies as I currently only have little friends and would enjoy getting a new perspective on things <3
Hey emmybear I'm from vancouver ! Feel free to message me if u wanna chat !!

Hi Emmybear - I'm totally new to this as well and am also on Vancouver Island... and feel better knowing that there's others like me not too far away ( it's great to see so many others into diapers from all over the world).
the support in these chats is amazing, and I'm really looking forward to exploring more of the discord rooms (not even sure that's the correct term) and meeting great people with similar interests - both on the West Coast and from around the world.
... It feels safe to be here ...

Hey, welcome from Canada’s east coast.

Diapertoddler said:
Hey, welcome from Canada’s east coast.
Hopefully not too cold there right now Diapertoddler .... although, you can always get nice and warm and wet under the covers, and stay cozy all night long.....

emmybear said:
Hey everyone!

I'm super new to the community and finally felt like it's time to reach out to people. I've been on reddit for half a year now and it is sooo encouraging to see so many people enjoying this lifestyle and generally being free to express and accept themselves.

A little about me: I'm 21 university student- I love the outdoors (typical island girl haha), running and sports. I LOVE LOVE LOVE board games. Cuddles are one of my absolute favourite things that I can't get enough of. I'm new to exploring what a little is, abdl...etc I think I'm confident enough to finally accept and be willing to identify as a little/baby girl. My little age ranges from 1-3. Little me enjoys lego, playmobil, stuffies, diapers and anything baby related. I really enjoy getting to know people, sharing life stories and becoming great friends! I don't really know how to navigate this site yet, but by all means please feel free to message me! I promise I am an excellent listener :)

Like I said above, I'm really wanting to make friends in this community! I would to talk to anyone and everyone!! I would love to talk to any mommies or daddies as I currently only have little friends and would enjoy getting a new perspective on things <3
How do I become a abdl 247

PullUpsBoy8 said:
Hopefully not too cold there right now Diapertoddler .... although, you can always get nice and warm and wet under the covers, and stay cozy all night long.....
Pullupsboy it has been warmer then the usual here this year, not anything like Vancouver island but temps ranged in the -5 to +5 this winter so far. Halfway thru the season now ! Yay lol. And yes your right my rearz princess pink diapers have been keeping me nice n cozy when I needed them to be that way :).

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8
Diapertoddler said:
Pullupsboy it has been warmer then the usual here this year, not anything like Vancouver island but temps ranged in the -5 to +5 this winter so far. Halfway thru the season now ! Yay lol. And yes your right my rearz princess pink diapers have been keeping me nice n cozy when I needed them to be that way :).
Are the Rearz pretty comfortable ? I've not tried them, but the website looks good ( also, are they shipped pretty discreetly?)
I'm also psyched to order the Cammies from Tykables, which I've never tried ( if you've got experience from Tykables, any input would be greatly appreciated... quality, shipping discretion, etc)

PullUpsBoy8 said:
Are the Rearz pretty comfortable ? I've not tried them, but the website looks good ( also, are they shipped pretty discreetly?)
I'm also psyched to order the Cammies from Tykables, which I've never tried ( if you've got experience from Tykables, any input would be greatly appreciated... quality, shipping discretion, etc)
Shipping from rearz is discreet and I believe that will be the same from most abdl suppliers. As far as quality I’ve never wet thru one or had one come undone while wearing. I can feel 100% comfortable while wearing and wetting that the diaper is not going to fail. Now here is the thing to consider, These are bulky and can be hot to wear. They rise high on the waist, may be a problem for some but I don’t mind if my diaper peeks out that back I’m over that.
If any more questions pm me. Ps I never tried tykables, although I want to try the unicorns.

Back