Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
hi im a new Baby Girl who has just made her Account After seeing your Page i just had to create my Own, I am a Teen Baby who lives with her biological Parents. I Would like to Post everyday and i Look Forward to chatting with u as Art least i have Kids just like me Here. I like to create Things like clothes, Color in, suck my schnülii, ( German Form Pasifier), Play with my Toys, read adisc, Play Computer Games, Shop and so on. Please Could u all introduce yourselves danke:grouphug::grouphug:

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
hi im a new Baby Girl who has just made her Account After seeing your Page i just had to create my Own, I am a Teen Baby who lives with her biological Parents. I Would like to Post everyday and i Look Forward to chatting with u as Art least i have Kids just like me Here. I like to create Things like clothes, Color in, suck my schnülii, ( German Form Pasifier), Play with my Toys, read adisc, Play Computer Games, Shop and so on. Please Could u all introduce yourselves danke:grouphug::grouphug:

Hi Angelic.

My name is Sisi I am a little boy and I am 5 although I sometimes yonger.

Glad you can jone us.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
What Things Do u like?, i like Bali , my Little Pony, Barbie, tweenies, Peppa Ping, toy Story, hello kitty and so on, btw i am 2 to 2 and a half nive to Meet u

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm guessing you are from Germany? My mom and her family came to the U. S. from Germany, though many years ago. I hope you enjoy the site and get out of it what you wish.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Danke dogboy and i Hope i Can geht Support from this Forum

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
Hello :) Welcome, I speak a little bit of German :) I'm 2 and a half to 3 :)

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Good Evening,

I am an Adult Baby who has Asperger's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.
I like My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.