• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

DLBeth

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello,

I'm Beth I'm a DL from Midlands been interested in nappies since I was a kid bed wetting from the start triggered my love for nappies,

Anything else anyone want to know message me will reply eventually

• Love
Reactions: BwBunny, Edgewater, Chrissie and 7 others
Hello @DLBeth ,
Welcome to Adisc, the last forum you'll ever need! 🌈 🥳🤩
We are her for you when you need us and we also hope that you are here for us too!

Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen, BabyTrina and 1 other person
Hello Beth! glad you joined us! this is definitely the place for everyone and anyone who loves nappies! glad you are embracing that part of yourself! you're among company :D

do you have a favorite nappy? is there anything else you'd like to let us know about yourself like hobbies or interests? either way, take care, hope to see you around!

I do like Rearz little pawz

Reactions: HappilyDiapered03, Edgewater, Andy86 and 1 other person
Hi Beth from Australia. Welcome to ADISC hope you make some new friends

Reactions: Edgewater, BBBen and DLBeth
Welcome to the site! See you on the forums! :)

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

DLBeth said:
Hello,

I'm Beth I'm a DL from Midlands been interested in nappies since I was a kid bed wetting from the start triggered my love for nappies,

Hello welcome from the Northeast

Beth, it’s been great getting to know you through all your replies on the “Female siblings in diapers” thread! I appreciate your openness in discussing things as personal as bedwetting, daytime accidents, and being put into nappies, as well as how you found as a teen that such experiences could be arousing. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us!

Hello and welcome here and a little rawwr from REX 🦖🦖🦖🦕🧸

Reactions: Edgewater
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

DLBeth said:
Hello,

Hello and welcome 🤗 Bedfordshire here

Reactions: Edgewater and DLBeth
I hope you will not be discouraged from further participation but will learn from the removal of the thread you were posting to.

Reactions: DLBeth
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and Welcome

DLBeth said:
Hello,

Hello @DLBeth
I was also a bedwetter, to be honest, I still am...
If you ever would like to talk about bedwetting, I'm your girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: DLBeth and Edgewater
Back