• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, I’m new !

DerNorden

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey,
After my registering on this website I want to introduce myself with this thread :)

I’m a young male from Europe, which has found out about his favor for diapers about 2 years ago. Half a year later I’ve purchased my first Diapers, such a great - but to be truth also a scary - experience !

Besides this I’m volunteering at my local fire department and going to the gym, but way less than I should :)

Greeting,
DerNorden

Hello DerNorden and welcome. Thank you for that introduction. And a big thank you for volunteering with the fire department.

Welcome

Welcome from the Netherlands.

DerNorden said:
Hey,
After my registering on this website I want to introduce myself with this thread :)

I’m a young male from Europe, which has found out about his favor for diapers about 2 years ago. Half a year later I’ve purchased my first Diapers, such a great - but to be truth also a scary - experience !

Besides this I’m volunteering at my local fire department and going to the gym, but way less than I should :)

Greeting,
DerNorden
Hello welcome here

Welcome. Oklahoma born and raised

Hi, hi! Welcome to ADISC! Enjoy your time on the forums. 💗

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Glad to have you. I also go to the gym way less than I should. Dare I say not at all. 😅

Hi DerNorden, hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you for volunteering at the fire department that's a really commendable act.

Back