• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey I am doing this to introduce myself

Stefie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am an Abdl who is 23 years old today, and I love tigers, along with clouds and the wind. I love magic alot and I am also gay. I will mostly interact with people more once I sort out my problems in life. Thanks for having me on this website. I hope you all have a great day.

Welcome to ADISC. Hopefully the information you find here and the people you meet will help you cope with some of those life-problems. Tell us a little more about yourself. For instance, what got you into diapers? Or, have you not tried them yet and are just interested? We are a curious and welcoming bunch here. Enjoy.

Little2Roo said:
Welcome to ADISC. Hopefully the information you find here and the people you meet will help you cope with some of those life-problems. Tell us a little more about yourself. For instance, what got you into diapers? Or, have you not tried them yet and are just interested? We are a curious and welcoming bunch here. Enjoy.
I agree with @Little2Roo however I do suggest reading the thread Writing A Good Introduction. My favorite suggestion on there is #3. Most of us have other interests besides diapers.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

This is critical! To be well received here, you must tell us a bit more about yourself. We really aren't asking for a lot here. We just want to know what you like to do with your spare time. Are you a techy? A gamer? A writer? An automotive mechanic? Trust me, you are not alone here. Most every member here has a job or a hobby, goes to school, or at least has some sort of life outside of diapers.

(Note: Don't worry about people being able to trace this stuff from Google. Many people probably share the same interests as you, and this will not make you identifiable!)

Reddiaperboysgg said:
I am an Abdl who is 23 years old today, and I love tigers, along with clouds and the wind. I love magic alot and I am also gay. I will mostly interact with people more once I sort out my problems in life. Thanks for having me on this website. I hope you all have a great day.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Stefie
Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

hello there ,welcome, glad you found us! i hope you enjoy your time here, people are very kind and friendly. it takes time to open up, and it's alright if you have in-person obligations, we all do. hope to see you around!

Reactions: Stefie
Little2Roo said:
I am a gamer and usually play fantasy games or survival games, I enjoy fantasy manga's including fantasy anime (so much fantasy), I also love tigers too much to the point I start acting like a kid when I see them in person.

Back