• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey Hey

AlecThickly

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey 👋

I'm Alex, I'm a DL thats also diaper dependent.
From the Uk and hoping to make friends, so Feel free to drop me a message and chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos, warmfeeling, TrueHero and 1 other person
Until you reach a number of Threads and/or Posts you will sadly not be allowed to DM. Once you have that and much more opens to you.
Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Oh right, thank you for letting me know. I must've missed that.😅
And also thank you for the welcome 🙏

Reactions: Edgewater
Hey Alex, welcome to the site, I hope you have fun here! I'm from the UK too!
Feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself! Any hobbies or interests?

Oh, I can't believe I didn't think about adding hobbies!
Sorry, I'm not very good at these things 😅

So currently my hobbies are working out and gaming in my free time also I'm currently looking at doing a business degree too and one day I hope to be able to move to Canada 🇨🇦

Reactions: Lumos, Edgewater, PaddedPonyboy and 1 other person
Good healthy hobbies! Love it! I've never been to Canada but would love to visit? Any reason you want to move there? it's not that bad here is it?

good luck with your business degree! i know that's not easy! welcome, glad you made it here! you'll find all kinds of like minded folk here! everyone is super nice, hope you enjoy your stay here!

PaddedPonyboy said:
good luck with your business degree! i know that's not easy! welcome, glad you made it here! you'll find all kinds of like minded folk here! everyone is super nice, hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and PaddedPonyboy
LuckyRed23 said:
Good healthy hobbies! Love it! I've never been to Canada but would love to visit? Any reason you want to move there? it's not that bad here is it?
Honestly, I've been there twice now and I just absolutely love the cities and culture plus my friend and his boyfriend moved out there awhile back

Reactions: Edgewater and LuckyRed23
AlecThickly said:
Honestly, I've been there twice now and I just absolutely love the cities and culture plus my friend and his boyfriend moved out there awhile back
That's cool! Which cities did you go to?
Do you need to have citizenship to move there? Or is this part of the reason for the degree?

Montréal so far but looking forward to visiting Toronto next
Yeah, you have to apply for a Visa and the degree is two parts one of it is it will help me with my application and two I generally do want to do it!

That's cool, I've just done a foundation and hoping to move onto a honours in business management, just taking a year to work on myself a bit. I love learning, this is probably the longest I've been out of education 😄

• Wow
Oh, that's amazing. Good luck with it!!
And I know what you mean hahaha I've been working on myself for awhile and haven't been in education for a bit so looking forward to getting back into it

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and LuckyRed23
Welcome

AlecThickly said:
Hey 👋

I'm Alex, I'm a DL thats also diaper dependent.
From the Uk and hoping to make friends, so Feel free to drop me a message and chat.
Hello and welcome from the Northeast

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! Ottawa, Ontario, Canada here! 👋

Back