• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey! :D

binkyyybunnyyy

Daddy's Dumb Diaper Bunny 🐰💘🦊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello everyone! :3 I hope you're all doing well today! <3 Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself! :3 My name is Jess and I joined this website because I think it would be really nice talking to fellow AB/DLs and having people who understand me!! I can't exactly talk about this stuff with my family lol My Daddy is very accepting of my diapers though! <3<3<3 I love him sooo much! <3<3<3 I really love my diapers, but I also like baking, being out in nature, coloring, watching cartoons (some of my favorites are My Little Pony, Gravity Falls and Fish Hooks!) and the furry fandom! Yes, I'm also a furry haha My "fursona" is a cute, white bunny with wings lol Someday I'd like to make my own fursuit! Maybe someday haha! :D

Anywho, that's a little about me, I hope everyone has a nice day today!!! <3<3<3 I can't wait to meet all of you!!!

Reactions: Mallowmarsh, doublepadded and Lumos
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom
Hey! :D Thanks!!! It's so nice seeing so many people from so many different places!!!

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋. I love your avatar 😁

Yooo that profile is baller!

Welcome to ADISC, another Canadian here! 👋

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋. I love your avatar 😁
Hello!!! :3 Aww! Thanks!! :D

Hello and welcome from Australia. I hope you find new friends here I am too always like talking to like minded people.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
Hi and welcome to adisc. Many great people here. Talk to you on the forums. :)

@binkyyybunnyyy I’m sorry to say that you’re making my head spin! This is your third account in six months. Why all the do-overs? I hope this one’s for keeps!

Cottontail said:
@binkyyybunnyyy I’m sorry to say that you’re making my head spin! This is your third account in six months. Why all the do-overs? I hope this one’s for keeps!
Sorry!! 😅 There was a situation with someone who was making me uncomfortable- blocking wasn’t working 🙃 Sooooo I thought I’d start over… As long as that doesn’t happen again- this one is for keeps 😅😅😅

Reactions: Cottontail
binkyyybunnyyy said:
Sorry!! 😅 There was a situation with someone who was making me uncomfortable- blocking wasn’t working 🙃 Sooooo I thought I’d start over… As long as that doesn’t happen again- this one is for keeps 😅😅😅
I see. Oof. I hope you reported it, and I hope that whoever it was has been dealt with in some way. It shouldn't require your leaving! The staff are (usually) pretty good about addressing these things. Anyway... Sorry for the less-than-warm welcome. I do hope things are better this time and that you stay!

Cottontail said:
I see. Oof. I hope you reported it, and I hope that whoever it was has been dealt with in some way. It shouldn't require your leaving! The staff are (usually) pretty good about addressing these things. Anyway... Sorry for the less-than-warm welcome. I do hope things are better this time and that you stay!
Aw!! That’s so sweet!! Thanks so much!! I know things will be better this time!!

Hello and welcome to ADISC.

Hello and Welcome

Back