• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewwo there! I’m new!

NibblesBunBun

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I go by Nibbles! He/they. I am quite new to the baby/kidfur community, in fact, I have never interacted with another fellow regressor/babyfur before ;w; I would love to make friends! I am 5 years old, and I am a wild hare kit! I am a bit of a late bloomer cuz I still wear diapers >.< one day I’ll be potty trained! I’m just not quite ready to grow up just yet… and that’s okay! Cuz I am safe now. :’3c my body might actually be 24 years old but please note that in little space my brain is the equivalent to a 5 year old! So no icky adult stuff pwease…and pwease be kind to me… I am smol again to process trauma and give myself the chance to actually be a kiddo now that I’m safe… I don’t wear diapeys for any other reason but to rexperience pure innocence but in a safe environment! They feel like a secure huggie to me x3c thank you for reading!

Hi, I hope you like it here. there are some incredibly nice people on adisc.

Reactions: NibblesBunBun
Welcome nibbles

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Hi, I hope you like it here. there are some incredibly nice people on adisc.
Thank you so kindly! I’m excited to be here!

Welcome to ADISC!

Hello Nibbles, and welcome to the community. Thank you for that wonderful introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

NibblesBunBun said:
Thank you!
No problem at all I’m on the discord server if you want to join

Welcome to adisc @NibblesBunBun :) Lots of great people here, see you around the site.

Hello , you are very welcome here but please can you not use the baby talk.

8. Use Readable English

We are an English-language site. All communication must be in readable English.
No txt speak, babytalk, or posts with incomprehensible grammar.

Reactions: NibblesBunBun, floppyfoppsie and magnolia
Hi there and welcome 👋

Hey Nibbles! Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

sissybaby34 said:
Hello , you are very welcome here but please can you not use the baby talk.

8. Use Readable English

We are an English-language site. All communication must be in readable English.
No txt speak, babytalk, or posts with incomprehensible grammar.
Gotcha.

Reactions: sissybaby34
welcome nibbles, glad you made it here! i feel very similarly, i've interacted with the furry community before, but this is my first time reaching out to other baby/diaperfurs! i'm glad we got to meet, i hope to see you around and that you have a great time here! people are very nice and i think you'll fit right in 😀

Back