Help finding diaper cover

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Whilst cleaning out my attic i foud a pair of my older siblings vynl (i think) diaper cover but it had a terry towel liner inside. And i was wondering if they do a similar thing but in adult sizes and where could i get the to??

Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
icklespace said:
Whilst cleaning out my attic i foud a pair of my older siblings vynl (i think) diaper cover but it had a terry towel liner inside. And i was wondering if they do a similar thing but in adult sizes and where could i get the to??
They certainly are made in adult sizes, yes. For example. Although you'd probably prefer a supplier on your side of the planet, ha ha. Perhaps another UK member will chime in with a better suggestion.

Reactions: Edgewater
I know babykins has those have a few myself

The combine benefits of both a diaper and plastic pants is great. But also the down side as washing and drying is complicated as the plastic pant part wants to be washed with a soap that does not have chemicals that cause the plastic to harden. Also, using a dryer requires a low heat setting, which lengthens the drying time. Line drying likes the pant to be turned inside out.

I have always preferred to keep the diaper separate as it is much easier to vary the thickness (layers) to what I need and then select the pant I want to wear.

Edgewater said:
I have always preferred to keep the diaper separate as it is much easier to vary the thickness (layers) to what I need and then select the pant I want to wear.
Understandable, i just saw them and was like "oh those are pretty cool"

Cottontail said:
Perhaps another UK member will chime in with a better suggestion.
Maybe, maybe not.

Drylife Used to sell them, NRU is out of stock so is Amazon and I can't find them on the Drylife website anywhere so maybe they stopped making them in favour of separate plastic pants and terry pants (they still have single and double thickness terry pants if that helps.)

Cuddlz also used to have them but again I can't see them on the website but the still have terry pants and plastics so you can have them as separates.

Babykins do sell them but they are Canadian so might have import fees as does changing times that Cottontail linked, there are others but ll over sea's.

Not too hard to make though if you really wanted them and don't want to ship from another country I might be able to help I could check up materials and give a rough cost. If you wanted them made I'd need measurements and perhaps a photo of the ones you found to match the style/shaping.

Belarin has summed it up well. I found another UK company: Baileyfreer http://www.baileyfreer.co.uk their stuff looks ideal but it says 'Closed until further notice' on the home page

• Sad
Babykins sells them. While a vinyl pant with a terry liner sounds great, the vinyl pant will wear out long before the cotton liner.

• Love
Gary has one but have not used them myself.

Back